“Great cookies”

Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Aspen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed October 4, 2013

While in aspen I can stop by here daily for a cookie or two. Everything is baked fresh daily. Expect a line, but it's definitely worth the wait. Enjoy a cookie with a cup of tea or ice cream outside on the benches.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I loved the Pistachio cone and my wife really enjoyed the mocha version! But be prepared to spend $4+ and eat outside on one of the benches.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Awesome bakery right in Aspen proper. Always crowed small little shop, you get in line and order but it is worth the wait. I didn't see any tables inside so I think it's mostly on the run take out. Gelato cream, smooth and delicious, cream cheese or peanut butter brownie (forget the calories), raspberry bean muffin, tasty and very moist, all their coffee drinks made w care! Most satisfying bakery in the mountains. Bring wallet $$$$

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I really want to go for more stars, but really it's just the same ice cream, muffins and croissants as most other places like this. Nothing special. If you're in Aspen though you should stop in and get some of each. Sit on the benches out front and watch the birds fight over your crumbs.

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

If you are a sweet junkie like me, you will have discovered calorie nirvana by going to Paradise!! My husband and I truly indulged here after being disappointed in our dinner at another restaurant. They have a large tray of samples of several of their delectable offerings. The chocolate chip cookies are as good as my grandmother used to make!! The ice cream is delish and I promise you will leave Paradise smiling and satisfied.