“Yummy desserts!”

Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Aspen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

We loved our stop at Paradise Bakery! The ice cream was delicious. Outdoor seating with music, a sunny breeze and people watching made it even better. Will definitely count on Paradise Bakery on our next visit to Aspen. Want to try the pastries which looked amazing, too.

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Are here everyday while in town. Best coffee out of the 6 or so places I tried. Super sweet staff and great baked goods

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Great ice cream with a variety of flavors. My wife had the cookies which I sampled too. They were out of this world.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

What a great place to indulge your cravings for sweets! The cookie and bar selection is to die for. The muffins are wonderful. The service is very good. This could easily be a daily stop while on vacation. 'Forget about counting calories!

1  Thank 2TravelersMn
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I love the cookies and ice cream! I make daily visits when I'm in Aspen. It's a great little place to grab your treat and be on your way.

Been to Paradise Bakery & Cafe? Share your experiences!