“Outstanding food and good service”
Review of Pinons Restaurant

Pinons Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Pinons Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 160 Restaurants in Aspen
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Highlight of our dining in Aspen. Really good food well presented. Recommend the sashimi tuna taco. Delicious. Also fig and nut salad. Would strongly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

We were recommended to Pinons by a local business owner. We didn't have a reservation but it was early in the evening and they had a lot of tables. We were greeted by a comment similar to "you're walk-ins???....I guess we can take you." Didn't exactly make us feel welcome, but this is Aspen. Be prepared....this is a really, really, pricey place, but worth the splurge. I had the rack of lamb, my friends had the Ribeye steak. Everything was cooked perfectly, and was some of the best meat we've had in a long time. I would give the place 4 stars, but for lack of warmth of the staff and the heafty prices.

1  Thank CACAtraveler
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I guess I must be spoiled by all the great restaurants at my fingertips, living in New York City. While the food and atmosphere at Pinons was certainly upscale, it wasn't anything that I couldn't find at home.

I will say though, that the bread basket was delicious! 3 different types of bread came out, piping hot...the banana walnut was my favorite.

I received a ton of great restaurant recommendations in Aspen and would definitely try out the others next time before going back to Pinons.

1  Thank keri b
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Our meals were delicious, the wine list was very nice and the service was excellent. Again, Pinons Restaurant is one of Aspen's finest. My fish was fresh and perfectly cooked as was my husband's steak.

Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

This was by far the best food & service we experienced in Vail, we were told by our concierge that it was an old aspen fav and it didn't disappoint!
The short rib soup entree and veal cutlet & lamb rack mains were a stand out...dessert menu looked amazing but we were too full!!