“OK for lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Little Annie's Eating House - CLOSED

Little Annie's Eating House
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Drinks, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Aurora, Colorado
“OK for lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

I came here for lunch this week. For a September weekday, mid-afternoon, they weren't too busy. I was warmly greeted/seated. After a few minutes, the waitress took my order, a burger with blue cheese and mashed potatoes.
The food came rather quickly which was nice.
The mashed potatoes and gravy were good, I'd give 'em four stars.
The burger on the other hand was just OK. I ordered it cooked medium rare, which it was to their credit. I had no problem with the patty. The bun on the other hand was so soggy I was surprised it stayed together. I'm not sure what the effect is of putting blue cheese on a burger but I didn't think it would be this. Mush. Perhaps it was blue cheese "sauce"? The flavor was fine but I didn't care for the consistency to be honest.
The burger was served with a fresh piece of lettuce, a slice of tomato and a pickle spear, all of which were fine.
Bottom line: Four star service, three star food. I would come back...sometime.

• Visited September 2013

Kathmandu, Nepal
“A better value especially for families visiting Aspen”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

Feelsl like more of a locals joint and a bit off the beaten path but close enough. Prices are reasonable for the area. Food is ok. I wouldnt rave about it but still a better value in this area.

Visited September 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Tasty Food for a Good Price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

We stopped over in Aspen for the night and wanted a place that was reasonable and casual. We both had burgers, which were pretty good. We both left full and happy the we didn't break the bank. The waitress was very friendly and we were seated and served quite fast.

Visited September 2013
Conroe, Texas, United States
“Ok but not the best.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

We stopped at Little Annie's for lunch and we were not impressed. It took a bit for someone to seat us,apparently the 3 hostess that were there when we walked in were too busy to seat us. Service could be better,waiter was not friendly. Food was good,but I wouldn't return because of poor customer service.

Visited December 2012
“Great service and a tasty meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

Good service and a tasty, hearty meal. 4 different choices at our table and 4 happy diners. The lasagna and curried chicken salad were especially good. With all the overpriced restaurants in Aspen, this one was a jewel. All agreed they would return.

• Visited August 2013