“Nice cafe for lunch”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 15, 2013

This is a family cafe where many locals hang out. The lunch my wife and I had was very good. She had the soup special and I had a spinach salad which was slightly different from your typical salad. The service was good and the prices were reasonable.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

My husband and I were very please with our lunch at Little Annie's. He hasn't been in years and was pleased to see they were still in Aspen and still serving tasty home cooking.

He had the prime rib sandwich. The bite that was shared with me was flavorful and cooked as requested. The fries were good as well. I had the Santa Fe chicken sandwich that hit the spot. Chicken was well cooked and had some nice spice too it. I ordered it with the coleslaw which I found to be seasoned nicely and found quite tasty.

Had the Aspen Brewing company blonde ale - yum!

Overall, really enjoyed this restaurant and would go back without hesitation.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Annie's has been in Aspen for 40 years and is a really fun place to eat. It is quite casual with a down home atmosphere. The hamburgers are big and delicious. In fact, all the meals are very generous in their portions. There were 6 of us and all our choices were great. Our table ordered the beef stew, ribs, hamburger and chef salad and we loved our choices. They do not take reservations but we went about 6:30 and had no trouble getting in but by 7:00 it was almost full.

Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

I ate here during the X Games and the food was great but the service left a bad taste in my mouth. Our server was some younger girl w short brown hair and tattoo on the back of her neck. After taking awhile to greet us, she was rude, short and didn't even get our order correct (when my boyfriend and I ordered two of the same thing with one side). We had to flag her down to refill waters and she acted annoyed. We won't be back due to the service which is unfortunate due to the fact that the food was pretty good. First impressions are lasting impression, and they definitely need to hire more personable people.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

serving lunch and dinner, there's always a dinner special, served between 5 and 6 p.m. The menu is varied and the quality is good.