“Good food, good service”
Review of Main Street Bakery & Cafe - CLOSED

Main Street Bakery & Cafe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Nothing fancy just good breakfast and good service. You might have to wait as it is not a big place but it is worth it.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Great little place! Wonderful bread....even better jam! Amazing omelette! Fantastic coffee drinks! Not to miss this local place!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Every time I go to Aspen, I make sure to have breakfast here. Mid-March, 2012 was no different. A friend and I had lunch there one day and breakfast the next. For lunch, I had a soup and half-sandwich combo. The soup was a bowl of home-made creamy carrot and ginger soup. Delicious! The sandwich was as traditional as it gets, a BLT. It was just perfect. The homey café is clearly a favorite of the locals as well, which is always a good sign. There is not much room in the café for the chairs and tables, so they are crowded together a bit. But somehow, you don’t mind, because it fits in with the “old-time” ambience of the place. Next morning, we both had breakfasts of fragrant, tasty coffee, spinach quiche and a lovely fresh-fruit cup. The pretty, helpful waitress who had served us for lunch recognized us and served us again with equal friendliness and competence. We left smiling and feeling satisfied. I certainly plan to return on my next trip. As other people have written, the food is quite high-priced, but so good!

1  Thank janidb
Reviewed February 28, 2013

My family has been going here for years, so when I'm anywhere close to Aspen it is a must to stop by for breakfast or lunch. Oatmeal raisin cookies are excellent. They are very cool here, not your typical place in Aspen, very down to earth.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

This is a small cafe on the edge of town. Although the cafe was extremely busy for breakfast, the service, food and prices were very good. If I'm not mistaken, the jams served with the toast tasted like they were homemade......