“An excellent surprise”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Boca Raton, United States
“An excellent surprise”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

We've been in Aspen a week and there are so many restaurants to choose from. We wanted something casual and not too pricey (hard to feed 3 people for under $100.00) here. So we went to little Ollie's on our daughters recommendation -she moved here 2 months ago. I hardly eat meat or chicken out, but decided to order general tsao chicken. Also had the green beans, sesame noodles, and more. We all really enjoyed our meal. Finally felt satisfied. The staff was so kind and seemed very appreciative. Oh, a ton of food with tip under $75.00

Paranaque, Philippines
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good food, missing it already!”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Good thing my daughter took us to this place. For a restaurant with limited menu items i had the pleasure of tasting 6 of them, all i can say is everything was sumptuous! A must visit for all when going to Aspen.

• Visited January 2014
Vail, Colorado
“Delicious Asian Food!”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Me and my friends wanted to go to the X-Games at Aspen but we arrived too early. So we were looking for a place to eat lunch and one of my friends did go to this place before and he referred this restaurant so I could try it out. I'm a big fan of Chinese food and I was looking for something that would satisfy my Asian food cravings. We were a big group and we ordered different kinds of food. I ordered the General Tao's chicken and surprisingly it was very good! The food portions are large that would really make you full. That meal for just $8.95, surely is very worth it. :D

One thing though, the servers were a little bit rude. We asked for chopsticks and she just dropped it on our table. We also asked our bill to be separated at first when we were ordering and the server said "I can do it later". When we asked for our cheque, we told here if we can separate it the cheques and she said "okay." So she did read what was on the bill one by one and we got a little bit confused and suddenly she just put the cheque on our table and said "do this and call me when you guys are done". I find it a little bit unprofessional. But you know what? I'm definitely coming back at this place! After all, i'm not here for the service but for the food they serve.

• Visited January 2014
“Hungry for Asian food tonight!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Arrived to aspen on late Sunday night, did not offer us too much choice for dinner.
By 8pm, most of the restaurants were closed or not opened.
We were just looking for something to eat other than hotel meal, something savory, spicy, warm...
Restaurant itself was not too attractive by atmosphere, cleanness nor scent of the dinning room.
Food that we carry out was full of flavor and portion was so big.
Their menu included some Thai dishes and pho.
I recommend this restaurant for good Asian dishes..

• Visited September 2013
New York City, New York
“I think it is just so so”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I went to Aspen for a meeting in Aug 2013. Considering it was in August, the weather was cold and rainy. One night, some of my friends suggested to have Chinese food. If you search, there are probably two Chinese restaurants and they offer wide ranges of asian food.

Five of us ordered five different dishes. For some odd reason, those dishes were tasted the same ... very salty and high on MSG. I was not sure if my headache was because of the high MSG or high attitude.

Would I go back if I had a chance? probably not. But, considering this is Aspen and food choices are not great, if you really like to go for Chinese food, you may ask them to be light on salt and MSG.

• Visited August 2013

Been to Little Ollie's? Share your experiences!