“Great balls even better specials”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Meatball Shack - CLOSED

The Meatball Shack
Cuisines: American, Italian, Bar, International, Contemporary, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great balls even better specials”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Mini buffalo chicken balls and spicy pork are both outstanding. Best Veal chop I have ever had. Porcini crusted tuna looked amazing........I will return

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Declan H

Basalt, Colorado
“Unique concept, amazing meatballs.”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Unique take on meatballs, excellent execution. A little for meatballs. I do like their Buffalo wing take on the meatballs. All menu items are fresh, look appealing and clean.

• Visited August 2012
Dallas
“outstanding meatballs, but small portions”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

The meatballs were among the best I've had - I ate the ones with the olives and capers in the sauce. We also had the grilled watermelon with burata, which was unique and very tasty, but at $14, I'd have expected more than a 4x4 square of watermelon with a couple of tablespoons of burata on top. Wish I'd spent that fourteen bucks on another order of three meatballs. I swooned over the truffle fries! If you go with a partner, I recommend that you each get an order of meatballs, and share an order of truffle fries. It'll be a great lunch! The atmosphere is warm and contemporary, on a great corner for people watching.

Visited October 2012