“outstanding meatballs, but small portions” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Meatball Shack - CLOSED

The Meatball Shack
Cuisines: American, Italian, Bar, International, Contemporary, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dallas
“outstanding meatballs, but small portions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

The meatballs were among the best I've had - I ate the ones with the olives and capers in the sauce. We also had the grilled watermelon with burata, which was unique and very tasty, but at $14, I'd have expected more than a 4x4 square of watermelon with a couple of tablespoons of burata on top. Wish I'd spent that fourteen bucks on another order of three meatballs. I swooned over the truffle fries! If you go with a partner, I recommend that you each get an order of meatballs, and share an order of truffle fries. It'll be a great lunch! The atmosphere is warm and contemporary, on a great corner for people watching.

Visited October 2012