“Good food, but pricey (but "usual" for Aspen?)”
Review of 520 Grill

520 Grill
Ranked #22 of 179 Restaurants in Aspen
Cuisines: American
Description: Aspen's affordable dine in or grab and go. Fresh eats, fast & friendly. Carry out catering platters available upon request. In home catering from our menu to yours.
Reviewed March 20, 2019

Had the 3 fish tacos and a soft drink at 520 Grill. It cost $18! Perhaps this is "standard" in Aspen for a casual "fast food" type restaurant. On the positive side, the flavors of the toppings were delicious, and it was a substantial solid piece of fish in each taco. On the negative, I got it to go, and by the time I drove the 7 minutes back to my location the filling had soaked into the soft taco and it all fell apart.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

We tried the burgers, fries and pulled pork sandwiches. It was a little bit more expensive than I would have liked for a burger joint but it was worth it! Good food. Would go back.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 16, 2019

I always get a good meal at 520 Grill. Consistently good. When I want to go BIG I go to 520. I especially like the burgers and the rolladillas.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

I had a burger because the reviews were so good. It was one of the worst burgers I’ve ever had. Over cooked and bland. It was well done even though my wife and I both specifically asked for medium rare. There’s really nothing charming or special about this place and I’m kind of baffled by the reviews.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 4, 2019

Good food in a very casual environment. If you are hungry and trying to trim your expendatures in downtown Aspen, this is the place to go. The Pig Out BBQ served on two hot dog buns was very good and filling. The owner is very nice.

Date of visit: January 2019

Been to 520 Grill? Share your experiences!