“Consist, we'll priced, fast and yummy”
Review of 520 Grill

520 Grill
Ranked #30 of 160 Restaurants in Aspen
Cuisines: American
Description: Www.520 grill.com
Description: Www.520 grill.com
Plano, Texas
“Consist, we'll priced, fast and yummy”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

520 is an easy place to get a great burger, fish, chicken or salad. It's very low key and yummy! Their food is fresh and always good!

Missouri
“Very Good!!!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Stopped for lunch while driving through the area based on TA reviews and was not disappointed.

My husband's hamburger was a little overcooked but still flavorful. I will say that his sweet potato fries were probably the best I'd ever had. Very crisp but not overcooked. And, My rollas were great!

I would recommend!

Lake Worth Florida
“Good food but scammed at the register”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

As we were ordering, the cashier asked whether we wanted sweet potato fries or onion rings with our order. Thus we thought that it came with the meal. To our surprise, 6 onion rings cost $4.80 and the fries were an additional $.75. The bacon burger was too salty for my taste but the kale salad was amazing.

1 Thank dchalhoub
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Great place for the family”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We were always stumped on where to bring 3 boys to eat on a visit to Aspen. Now we found it. Great menu, food (best burger ever per my 13 year old son) and I had a great kale salad. Fish tacos were yummy too. Wish they were in Denver! Best value for your dollar and we didn't have to settle for McDonalds anymore for an affordable place in Aspen.

• Visited June 2013
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Awesome”
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

This place is amazing! They have a burger with bacon cooked inside! The sweet potato fries are the best I have ever had! This is a very laid back place and everything is cooked to order. Highly recommend!

Visited June 2013