“best rentals in town”

Incline Ski & Board Shop
Ranked #18 of 64 Outdoor Activities in Aspen
More attraction details
Owner description: Our ski shop is locally owned and operated and has been serving Aspen/Snowmass for 25 years * Dedicated staff, with a personalized approach to service * customer service guaranteed! * Open daily 8:00am-8:00pm * Overnight ski storage & lockers available * Lowest prices for the quality of equipment and service * Exchange your equipment at either location * 20% discount on all ski repairs, tuning, and hot waxes.
Reviewed December 14, 2012

The people who run the store couldn't be nicer or more informative about their products. They make sure that you have what you need to preform your best on the mountain.... Check out their storage facilities at the bottom of the mountain, very convenient.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

The service at Incline is the best. They take the time to make sure everyone not only has the right equipment for their ski type but also that the equipment fits and feels good. A knowledgeable staff who have fun while helping you -- They make it easy to be a repeat customer!

Reviewed March 30, 2012

You won't find anyone who are as friendly and as helpful as the Incoine Ski staff, even during peak check-out and return times! They make you feel like you are the only one in the place. Always.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

I showed in Aspen the day before xmas with not a single piece of ski equipment. During the busiest time of year and on no notice Incline was able to set me up with a outfit. I had my one and only day of skiing this year. Needless to say I had a great time. After trying to 2 other ski shops in town, and getting nothing but a "don't let door hit you on the way out", I knew a ski day was gonna be tough. These guys jumped on my situation, came through with better than great service, and pulled some strings to get me on the hill. THANK YOU SO MUCH MARIAM AND ALL THE CREW AT INCLINE SKI AND BOARD SHOP!!!!!!

1  Thank chuck v
See more reviews
Reviewed March 28, 2012

I went to Incline in March with my family and friends for some Spring skiing! The shop seemed busy yet they had us in and out in no time, so no lost time on the slopes!! They provided excellent service and met us with a smile every time we walked in. My father wanted to try a different pair of skis, and they were more than obliged to get him the perfect fit. Their shop also has a great extended store, in case anyone forgets sunscreen/goggles/socks/apparel and offer very fair prices.

I will go back to Incline every time I ski Aspen. They are also conveniently located in both Aspen and Snowmass which is fantastic if you want to ski multiple mountains. As all the employees are locals, they can also recommend fantastic restaurants, bars, and local scenes. Overall a great experience. Highly recommend.

2  Thank megells