“Reasonably priced breakfast in Aspen, no really”
Review of Aspen Over Easy

Aspen Over Easy
Ranked #15 of 160 Restaurants in Aspen
Cuisines: American, Diner, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Denver, Colorado
“Reasonably priced breakfast in Aspen, no really”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Very good American cafe food for a good price which is hard to find in Aspen. They also have lunch. I had eggs and bacon and was super satisfied.

Visited May 2014

Aspen, CO
“Amazing breakfast”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I love, love, love the Eggs Benedict Florentine! The eggs are perfectly prepared every time. The hash browns are the ideal compliment and cooked to a crispy perfectly-seasoned result. I have even had left overs the next day - still incredibly tasty! The prices are quite resonable and the service staff are all very accomodating. When weather permits, you can even sit outside. I highly recommend this restaurant. This is my new go-to!!

• Visited May 2014
Grand Junction, Colorado
“Worth the Wait”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

We ate lunch here during the Winter X Games and the place was packed. After a 15 minute wait we had an excellent lunch. WE all liked the Kale salad and the pork sandwich was excellent too.

• Visited January 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

An awesome pre-ski breakfast at a fair price won me over. Eggs were perfectly done and the pancakes were great. Service was prompt and courteous. Give it a try!

Visited January 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Great eggs benedict, cozy place”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

We came here for breakfast one morning before we left Aspen and had a nice meal. It was pretty empty when we went, so it just felt cozy, but I can imagine it being a little cramped when it's busy. It's not a fancy place; has more of a diner/deli feel to it. We sat near a window and had a nice view of the mountain.
Our waitress was great. Coffee was good. I had West Coast eggs benedict - avocado, salsa, jalapenos - and really liked it. They asked how runny I wanted my eggs (pretty runny) and they were perfect. Came with a heaping helping of hashbrowns.
We'll go back the next time we're in town.

• Visited January 2014

Been to Aspen Over Easy? Share your experiences!