“Trendy irish pub”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Finbarr's Irish Pub - CLOSED

Finbarr's Irish Pub
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Irish, Seafood, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Finbarr's Irish Pub and Kitchen in Aspen is a modern gastropub featuring the heart and soul of a traditional Irish pub and gathering place. Serving gastro pub cuisine to fit every palette, Finbarr's is a favorite for locals and visitors alike. Come visit us and taste Chef Joe Flamer's culinary delights and take in domestic and international sporting events on one of our ten oversized televisions. You can also enjoy the beautiful outdoor weather and people watching during the summer months on our patio located in the middle of the Hyman Ave pedestrian mall.
“Trendy irish pub”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

Loved this place, large and spacious lower level bar/restaurant. The bar area is large with lots of hightop bar seating. Loved the decor here. We just had wine, but all of the food coming out from the kitchen looked delish! Great place to hang out before dinner!

Visited January 2014
Kelly O, Owner at Finbarr's Irish Pub, responded to this review, May 25, 2014
Hi there. Thanks for leaving us a great review on TA. We are glad you enjoyed your experience at Finbarr's and hope you will be back again. Next time try our delicious food!
Cheers!

Bowmanville, Canada
“Great experience!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

I was in Aspen last March for 5 days and didn't get a chance to visit very many restaurants. The reason is because I kept going back to this one. Great atmosphere, food and service, simply put. I am going back this year for my anniversary for a week and this will be a must do spot for us again!!!

• Visited March 2013
“One of the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

I love this place! The staff is always friendly and the food is great! Shani, the bartender, is always a pleasure. She's the reason I keep coming back. You can't come to Aspen not stop in.

Aspen, Colorado
“One of the best restaurants i've been to”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

Finbarrs is one of the best i've been to, it has great food and great drinks. The brownie was amazing, it was a really creative dish, it's a brownie with vanilla ice-cream all under a huge melting marsh mellow, anyway it's one of the best most creative restaurants i have ever been to.
Loved it!

• Visited December 2013
Aspen, Colorado
“Favorite spot in Aspen!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

Descending the stairs and walking through the door has the feeling of walking into a magical world- like the Hobbit's den full of authentic antique decor, art, stained glass and craftsman details. There is such attention to detail that the aura in the pub is just like the old fashioned Irish pubs that we all love- but with a modern sense of taste. This is the only place in aspen I have been to that has a dedicated Gluten Free menu! This makes ordering a breeze, rather than having to dig through the menu, and ask questions about every ingredient. In the dozen or so times I have eaten here- the service is always timely and staff are happy to go out of their way to help find the perfect dish that will please the picky health-oriented Calfornians as well as the comfort food loving Brit in our family. There really is something for everyone. My favorite is the Kale-salad, I can't get enough of it. The portions are very generous, so I take half my salad home and have it for breakfast!

• Visited December 2013