“"Why rent equipment anywhere else?"”

Black Tie Ski Rentals of Aspen
Ranked #28 of 62 Outdoor Activities in Aspen
More attraction details
Owner description: We are Aspen/Snowmass' premier ski & snowboard rental delivery service! Bring convenience back into your vacation and let Black Tie deliver and custom fit your ski & snowboard equipment at a time and place that is convenient for you! Black Tie Ski Rentals takes the hassle out of waiting in line at the traditional ski shop. Additionally, we provide slope side service to ensure comfort and satisfaction. Let us help you start your ski vacation the right way!
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Black Tie had all of the latest model, high-end equipment, and they came to our house to fit us the morning we arrived and then pick up when we were through skiing at the end of our stay. On the one occasion when a person in our group didn't like the ski they selected, Black Tie had someone waiting at the bottom to swap out with a different ski. Since the cost of a demo at any brick and mortar location is essentially the same, why would anyone give up the selection, service and ease offered by Black Tie? Staff is also knowledgeable and always happy to help. Highly recommend Black Tie.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

I think this is the 5 th year we have used Black Tie. The prices are competitive and they are very responsive when we have had problems. For instance my son was having a problem with a loose snow board binding. We called and said we were on the way to Ajax. Within minutes of arriving, his binding was replaced and we were on the gondola. 2 years before we had a similar experience and they very quickly fixed the problem. Will definitely use them again next year.
Karen F

1  Thank kpf
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Black Tie Ski Rentals made our vacation more relaxing, less-stressful, and more enjoyable. I booked them to arrive at 6:00pm, they came at 5:59. The techs were great. The ski equipment was top notch. I highly recommend using their service.

1  Thank TLCChicago22
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Why I haven't used Black Tie in the past is a mystery. Their service was excellent, their techs were great and respectful. they came back to bring different boots within 30 minutes of calling. The equipment was the best and the price is not much more than walk in equipment rental places.

1  Thank Laura W
RexFurr, Owner at Black Tie Ski Rentals of Aspen, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are very happy you has such a great time with us, and hope to see you again next year!
Remember to review the rental planner we gave you if you decide to use one of our 13 different locations.

Reviewed January 17, 2012

Price was very fair. With the 20% discount promotion, the rentals were inline with store rental prices. They came to my house and fitted the skis. On the last day,Black Tie met me in the parking lot to pick up the skis so I could catch my flight in time and ski that day.