“Great facilities”

Manchester
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great facilities”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

Really clean and super cool to go over and relax after a hard day ski.

Visited January 2012

New York City, New York
5 attraction reviews
“great massages - average decor”
Reviewed January 25, 2012

it's definitely the go-to health club in Aspen. HUGE but decor is seriously outdated. didn't matter though - we had a GREAT massage

Visited January 2012
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A health club for your use while in Aspen”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Staying at the Gant gave me free access to the Aspen club and spa but visitors to Aspen can pay a minimal amount for full use of the facilities. I had a manicure and pedicure while I was there which was just as good as at home. I had a swim in the outdoor pool and used the spa, steam and steam rooms in the ladies change room which were kept nice and clean.The change rooms are well equiped with big lockers use of slippers, robes and towels. There are also hair dryers and hair products for your use. The showers are fully stocked with shampoo, conditioner bodywash shave cream and razors.I had lunch in the cafe there where I had a lovely chicken winter salad and a fresh juice.There were plenty of cardio machines and weight machines but I have to admit not to have used them as I am on holiday after all! I enjoyed my day there and would like to try out the massage next time and maybe the machines!

Visited December 2011
Denver, Colorado
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“A massage much needed”
Reviewed December 11, 2011

We experienced the Aspen Club and Spa for the first time in getting two 60-minute Swedish massages. Upon arriving, we were greeted by staff and shown to very nice and well-stocked locker rooms to store our belongings and don fluffy white robes before our scheduled massages. Our massage therapists were both very attentive to our needs. I specifically asked for a lot of attention on my upper back where I have somewhat permanent knots and could literally hear the lactic acid breaking up under her expert touch. I appreciated that the room was dim and comfortably warm and that it wasn't drenched in the smell of oils like some of my massages in the past. As guests of the Club and Spa, we were invited to partake in the other facilities but were not equipped to do so. Overall, we had a very enjoyable and relaxing experience and although it was a little costly, the relaxed feeling we left with was well worth the effort!

Visited September 2011
Denver, Colorado
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“musty”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

The whole place seemed smelly and stale. Not worthy of my money or time.

Visited June 2011