“One of the most memorable experiences of Aspen!!”

Trecento Quindici Decano
Ranked #69 of 161 Restaurants in Aspen
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mill Street
Transit: The Roaring Fork Transit Association (RFTA) bus stop is only 2 minutes walk from our door.
Description: Trecento Quindici Decano, satisfies in every way with extraordinary contemporary Italian cuisines guaranteed to please food-lovers of all ages. Our Executive Chef mixes bold flavors with traditional cuisine using handmade pastas and pizzas to create an epicurean experience beyond expectation. With a welcoming casual atmosphere this restaurant is sure to please diners of all ages.
Atlanta, Georgia
“One of the most memorable experiences of Aspen!!”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I really enjoyed everything about Trecento Quindici Decano. We ordered several appetizers and they were all great. I had never tried mussels before, but I thought that they were delicious. I ordered the New York Strip for dinner, and it was one of the best steaks I have had in a long time. They cooked it to perfection. With a side of mushroom risotto, it was an incredible meal. The service was also great. Our waiter, Willy, was very personable and made sure that we always had everything we needed. The chef, Leigh, even stopped by our table to see how we enjoyed our meal. It was a very enjoyable experience, and I will definitely be going back as soon as I get back to Aspen.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Must Eat Place in Aspen”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Highly recommend this restaurant. I came to this place for dinner on the last night of my aspen vacation. The waiter Willy was extremely attentive and had recommendations of his favorite dishes. Our chef Leigh (had to find out who it was) was exquisite. I'm not usually a Seafood guy when not near a coast but the appetizer coza (sic?) was phenomenal (mussels in a mouth watering sauce). The mushroom Tortellini was delicious despite being a bit small for my appetite. Didn't matter though, by the time we finished up my friends practically had to roll me out of there. The mushroom risotto was creamy and hit the spot as a side. I couldn't help but try my pal's NY strip which practically melted in my mouth. After some brief jumping jacks and other calisthenics in the restroom, I was able to make some room for dessert. The tiramisu was probably the best I've ever had and while my buddy was flirting with the chef, I was able to steal a few bites of his mousse (I think thats what it was) and it was outstanding as well. Major props to ade or adi and Willy who also who kept the drinks and food plates coming faster than I could put em away. My only drawback was I wasn't a huge fan of the brussel sprouts but that's not a huge surprise for my tastes. Hands down one of the best meals I've had.

Mexico City, Mexico
“Excellent place for GF breakfast”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We had a great time at this place. They have quite the GF selection and everything is delicious. Marysol was very helpful to cater my GF needs and my friend's chocolate mil cravings.

Aspen, Colorado
“It's no surprise”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Planned a surprise dinner for a friend's birthday. Upon calling the restautant,my friend's mom and I were greeted by a very welcoming tone of Alyssa. She was so patient with our requests for the surprised dinner.Alyssa even made suggestions and we felt like we were treated well.She even recommended Bryan (from in-room dining) to be incharge of hiding the gifts. Although Bryan was not on duty last Feb 9 for the surprise,he made sure that we were going to be well taken care of and even informed his supervisor regarding the surprise to make sure. On the night of the dinner, we were greeted by Leslie, who was very nice and welcoming too. Our server, Willy did a really good job too. He talked with cobfidence and even knew trivias about certain things that I guess not a lot of people do. The surprise wouldnt work out well with the help of everyone mentioned. We all had a good time and the people who were a huge help to us definitely deserves a shoutout. Its no surprise that we would be back here for another awesome experience. :) Job well done :)

earth
“Excellent”
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

The food was superlative, the staff and service was friendly and attentive the decor was nice and the price was reasonable. I'd return in a heartbeat!