“Great Service!”

Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mill Street
Transit: The Roaring Fork Transit Association (RFTA) bus stop is only 2 minutes walk from our door.
Description: Trecento Quindici Decano, satisfies in every way with extraordinary contemporary Italian cuisines guaranteed to please food-lovers of all ages. Our Executive Chef mixes bold flavors with traditional cuisine using handmade pastas and pizzas to create an epicurean experience beyond expectation. With a welcoming casual atmosphere this restaurant is sure to please diners of all ages.
Reviewed April 13, 2013

My friend and I went to the St. Regis restaurant for breakfast on Easter morning and we were seated immediately. We are locals so this was for a special occasion. Our waitress, Betty, arrived and was very polite. I couldn't decide between the vegetable eggs benedict or the traditional but she recommended the traditional because that was what her son liked. Even my friend decided on it too. That was the best eggs benedict I had ever had! The egg was cooked to perfection and their hollandaise sauce was delicious. I'd say that was the best guidance I ever got. I will definitely be headed back there for another one soon.

Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

It's a pity that the restaurant was completely empty on a Friday afternoon. I had just made my last run around Aspen and went back to the St. Regis for a late lunch before taking the shuttle to the air port. I arrived at 1:30pm to be greeted by a receptionist who immediately assumed that Mr... Would be joining me soon and started adjusting another place setting; I guess they don't get many single women. I informed her that there was no Mr. In my party today.

Betty was my server and she was excellent and very knowledgable on the menu offerings. After several minutes we decided on the grilled tuna sandwich with sweet potato fries. The tuna was outstanding and I also enjoyed the fries.

The background music was tasteful, the atmosphere peaceful and I opted to wait for the shuttle in the restaurant rather than returning to other less tranquil parts of the hotel. As far as the decor everything was well done from the purple high back chairs to the fresh orchids on the table. I had a table by the window and watched the snowflakes fall on the surrounding mountains until it was time to collect my bags for the 3:30pm shuttle. Simply a serene afternoon.

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

They don't even have real maple syrup at breakfast. For two people with tax and gratuity breakfast was $84. That is not ok for the quality and for waitstaff that have trouble understanding English.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

The Restaurant at the St. Regis has great food and service, and the location is close to Aspen Mountain and the town center of Aspen.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

The St. Regis is top notch. great service. Good food. you cannot go wrong with anything that the St Regis touches.