“Saw and Excellent Opera.”

Wheeler Opera House
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Really quality Opera at reasonable prices... We sat in the second to last row and were closer to the stage than most theaters we have attended. A very intimate way to experience opera.

1  Thank InnerItalian

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Unfortunately it was closed when I went up there so I never got to see a show or go inside but the building is very nice. I will make sure to catch a show next time I am in town. I have heard only great things.

1  Thank World-wander-woman
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Anything they offer at Wheeler is awesome. All seats are excellent. Don't wait to buy tickets as they sell out often. They have a bar open before the show too

1  Thank Oreo45
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I love this wonderful small theater and programs. I buy tickets for at least one event each trip. I've seen many famous and local musicians in shows and attended some benefits and free movies.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

This place is awesome if you catch a good show. They may be few and far between but it is a great experience for locals and visitors alike

Been to Wheeler Opera House? Share your experiences!