1,051 results
All reviews butler service oxygen lounge champagne sabering remede spa mary pat chefs club ski shop lobby bar beautiful hotel turn down service in town shadow mountain concierge desk luxury hotel little nell one bedroom suite ski gear
Reviewed September 16, 2018

Recently spent a week at the St Regis in Aspen (using points)... While the rooms etc stay the same (very good)... the service is getting even better... Everyone was low key but super helpful and the hospitality felt truly warm and generous... Special shout out to the front of house operations manager for arranging our upgrade to a suite and taking care of use for the whole visit.. The "field guide" to Aspen in the summer was very well done... and we also took advantage of their experience Lexus program which was truly fantastic! Recommend this hotel highly!

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2018

I normally don't write reviews but thought I needed to under the circumstances. I spend a lot of time in Aspen and normally frequent the Little Nell for my breakfast meetings with friends or family. On Sunday and Monday I visited the Velvet Buck for breakfast. On both days our server TJ took care of all of our needs in one of the most professional manners that I have ever witnessed in Aspen. (I spend many nights in Aspen each year). TJ was professional while at the same time took time to answer my questions and made my group feel like I was part of her family or a VIP of the company. Truly amazing! But not to forget, the hostess, Leslie, is a true asset to your resort. What a valuable person to have greeting your guests. Leslie truly understands guest relations and how to "wow" a customer. I am not sure how long she has worked for your company but I would be taking immediate steps to make sure she continues working with you. She explained the menu and the resort and by the time we left we fully grasped the St Regis culture. I am planning a visit back to Aspen soon, don't tell my friends at the Little Nell but my first stop will be the St. Regis for an amazing breakfast and a few minutes to siphon some positive energy from TJ and Leslie. Keep up the great work!! Scott Q

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at The St. Regis Aspen Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Dear JscottQ, thank you for your passionate review of the Velvet Buck restaurant and for recognizing some of our amazing team members. We are glad you enjoyed our exquisite breakfast menu and that we gained a new fan. Both TJ and Leslie Luxuriate in your compliments and they look forward to your next trip to Aspen. Thanks again for visiting with us and we can't wait to welcome you back!

H. Steenge-Hart

Reviewed August 29, 2018

This place is all class. The service is top notch and the rooms are so clean. We loved the turn down service and we even had a special treat (chocolate covered strawberries) sent up to the room. You won't be able to find a better place to stay in Aspen.

Room Tip: Consider the Residences for larger groups (2 & 3 BR available)
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

This vacation was a last minute change of venue. The original vacation had been planned for months. The team at Aspen St Regis Resort jumped in to ensure this holiday was even better than what was previously planned. This review really focuses on the amazing team. Yes, it’s a fantastic property but it’s the staff that makes this hotel stand out from others.

Will with the Concierge Desk and Joshua in Reservations quickly got to know our family and what we had in mind.

Joshua collected all the special request for the rooms and ensured things like connected rooms and allergy free rooms. He also notified all outlets in the hotel of our primary goal of of making memories for the kiddos.

Will assembled a packed itinerary with activities that included hiking, jeeping, paddle boarding, alpine coaster, and great restaurants.

Upon arrival Ethan and Miguel handled our check-in. They already knew the kids by name and took special care to welcome them with some special treats. My Marriott Premiere Elite Status was recognized. That was great. It was only 2 days after that tier level had launched.

Ethan then took us to the rooms, we dropped our stuff, and the tour began. His property tour gave us even more ideas for a fun week. The schedule was now packed with even more fun.

Where did the kids want to go next? You guessed it, the pool. We changed and headed that way. Most chairs were already taken but a cabana was available. We inquired and Barbara appeared. She explained this was much more than a shady spot to rest. The cabana rental came with butler service, chef’s choice of light foods, a bottle of wine, and dessert. That was Awesome! We reserved the cabana on a few afternoons.

Barbara also realized that we didn’t want to openly talk about the cost of premium activities in front of the kids. From that point on cost was always a whisper in my ear from anyone. That was impressive.

Carla and the rest of the pool staff took great care of us at the pool. All the kids got to know Carla. The adults all had pool drinks. Carla helped the kids join in on the tradition of a frozen drink at the pool. She and our oldest organized virgin pina colada’s for our kids and their new found friends.

Stephanie and Julie at the concierge desk had the tough job of reorganized the itinerary to work with unexpected rain. It was a chess game well played. They helped us maximize the sunshine.

The front desk jumped in when the open air Jeep tour showed up without blankets and temps were super cold. They got us blankets. Think about this. They knew it had been raining and we would be going through mud puddles. In my opinion this was a big ask to borrow linens from a fine hotel. Thanks for making every moment special.

Ernesto in the lobby Bar took care of us many times. We got to know him. So I went to him when we decided we wanted to have dinner at a specific table in the courtyard. He explained those were first come first serve. He could immediately tell that was not sufficient. He changed gears and asked me what time we wanted to have dinner. I think he personally watched over the first come first serve table for the next two hours to make sure it was ready for us at 6pm. It was a great meal.

Stephanie helped with so many things throughout the week but her all time best recommendation was the Ultimate Taxi ride on the last night. The kids loved the high energy music and light show.

I’m the one in the family who watches over the finances for the week. So when a couple items seemed off, I sent a email to Will since he planned the original itinerary. He handle the first item in minutes. The second took some research. He worked with Lawrence, the front office manager, and the resolution was above and beyond my expectation.

Our family has been impressed with St. Regis staff in the past at other properties. In fact I was candid in planning this trip that it would be hard to top what we had seen in the past. THIS TEAM SET A NEW BAR! WOW! Amazing memories. The kids have so many favorites, they can’t pick just one.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Scillyness
Reviewed August 23, 2018

First class Spa, Staff on point, Beautiful and immaculate rooms. I found myself dreaming of the special latte crafted perfectly per my request by Anjali in the restaurant, and there she was to make it come true. Julie the concierge hooked us us with a great vehicle and day trip to hot Springs, and Heather the GM was omnipresent to genuinely take care that we were super comfortable....and we really were. The gym and Spa rocked too with Oxygen and Zumba

Room Tip: Get a balcony
Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends