Hotel Jerome, An Auberge Resort(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$425
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $502/night.

$299
The Inn at Aspen(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$170
The Limelight Hotel(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$288
$265
Preferred Hotels
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $296/night.

Hotel Durant(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$205
The Gant(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$305
$285
Hotels.com
St. Moritz Lodge & Condominiums(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$165
Hotel Aspen(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$229
$183
$817
$795
  • Pool
1,037 results
All reviewsbutler serviceoxygen loungechampagne saberingremede spamary patchefs clubski shoplobby barbeautiful hotelturn down servicein townshadow mountainconcierge desklittle nellone bedroom suiteski gearhot tub
Reviewed September 15, 2017

Exceptional place and service. Darren at the front desk was so knowledgeable about Aspen. He told us every place and restaurants to visit. He made our stay so enjoyable. The room was magnificent especially the bathroom. The breakfasts were so,unique, each day a different creation. The lobby area was so warm to spend time in. A nice touch in the lobby is the daily fruit water and ice tea.great location blocks from the center of aspen.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 15, 2017

We stayed here while we attended Aspen Jazz Fest over Labor Day Weekend. The service was top notch, as was the resort itself.

Our concierge team made sure the short trip was planned before our arrival. they helped with dinner reservations, birthday balloons for our child, transportation, car rentals, and bike rentals.

The hotel lobby is fantastic. It has a huge roaring fireplace, a small menu and a jazz band in the evening. Right outside the lobby is the terrace where we ate breakfast in the mornings. There are fireplaces here as well where you can roast S'mores at night. It is gorgeous with views of mountains to all sides.

The pool is also spectacular and poolside service excellent. Our son lost his )clear retainer), and the staff found it in the trash and returned to our room. (I would like to clarify and say that I really wanted my son to sort through the trash and tried to do this but they wouldn't allow it--which I guess a guest rummaging through trash doesn't look good but I did feel it was our fault). Anyway, they found and returned which was above and beyond, in my opinion.

Butler service made sure we had coffee at obscenely early wake up times and also had our laundry done with turnover of 4 hours tops.

I would highly recommend this hotel and hope to return soon myself.

Room Tip: Not sure-- ours was lovely and wasn't the most expensive, we went for "least expensive category," and it was fabulous.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

We had an amazing vacation at the st. Regis. Everything about the hotel was great - room, service, friendliness and flexibility of staff, food, location, and pool, just to name a few. The Lexus loaner program is a great option to explore hikes and adventures farther afield. From the airport pickup to drop off, we felt extremely valued as guests. We are a family of four. We cannot say enough positive things and look forward to coming back soon.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is outstanding and friendly.

Not cheap but worth the price

Well located and convenient

The staff is very friendly and helpful

We enjoys our stay.

Lyft was available on shot notice and very convenient

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2017

The premium location, room amenities, and excellent service have been previously described by others and my experience was similarly excellent. After a week in Aspen the thing I wanted to add was what a good value I thought it was. I don't ordinarily equate premium hotels with great value but in the context of how expensive Aspen can be -- the St Regis is really a winner. The hotel and spa staff are exceedingly accommodating and there is none of the nickel and diming behavior I've seen at other upscale properties. The heated pool and the jacuzzi are very well-maintained and make for a very relaxing experience. Massage treatments in general can be a mixed bag but the 60 minute treatment here was outstanding because the technician was informed and genuinely interested in treating my back and neck issues. I didn't know what to expect from the oxygen lounge in the spa but turned out to be very enjoyable. The St Regis Aspen was a highlight of my trip, up there with the Maroon Bells, and I'd definitely go back.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family