The St. Regis Aspen Resort
Hotel Durant(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$150
$146
Hotels.com
Mountain Chalet Aspen(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$129
The Limelight Hotel(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$251
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Aspen(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$299
$239
The Gant(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$266
Hotel Jerome, An Auberge Resort(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$375
  • Pool
The Inn at Aspen(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$132
Aspen Meadows Resort(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$485
$314
St. Moritz Lodge & Condominiums(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$95
1,014 results
All reviewsbutler serviceoxygen loungechampagne saberingremede spamary patchefs clubski shoplobby barbeautiful hotelturn down servicein townshadow mountainski valetconcierge desklittle nellhot chocolateone bedroom suite
Reviewed December 24, 2009

We plan our year around maximizing vacation time. We took our 7 yr old skiing and to the Glenwood Hotsprings for her birthday and stayed at the St Regis Aspen. Upon arrival she was greated with a "happy birthday" (we were asked prior to check in if we were celebrataing a special occasion) A few hours after check in a cake was brought to our rooom for her. From check in to check out the attention to detail was unmatched in our experiences.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed December 17, 2009

The St. Regis in Aspen is one of my favorite places to stay. I stayed at this location prior to it being the St. Regis (when it was the Ritz,) and still continue to return almost every December for more than 10 years. The service, friendly staff, views, location, rooms, etc. are outstanding!! The Spa is spectacular! You must see the indoor jacuzzi..I love walking in the entrance to the warmth of the fireplace and cozy atmosphere. I highly recommend this hotel when staying in Aspen.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 16, 2009

Great location close to the slopes and walking distance to most stores/restaurants in the village. The hotel was not as nice as some of the other St. Regis resorts we have stayed in, but the property was nice. However, what made this trip really memorable was the service. We have stayed at many high-end hotels, but the service here clearly stood out. From the front desk to the concierge to the front curb to the wait staff and housekeeping, everything was exceptional. One example, of which there are many, was when we needed an extra syringe for my wife's medication. We ran out because our flight was canceled and we had to stay another night. So, on Sunday night, the concierge called around, found a hospital, had a driver go pick up the syringe and deliver to our room. Thanks to everyone at the St. Regis!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed December 9, 2009

the reception I got was outstanding; the staff is extremely polite and helpful. my requests were statisfied in record time. I felt like royalty.
I enjoyed sitting by the fireplace sipping hot cocoa. my young children were very happy to have running space whether in the room or outside. Again, the staff was very pleasant to my children.
unsure if there's an indoor pool and some kind of onsite children activities.
I would have loved that. Other than that I totally enjoyed my stay and will sure be back next year.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank aspenfun
Reviewed November 28, 2009

This property lived up to all expectations. Attention to details is great and we absolutely loved it.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple