The St. Regis Aspen Resort
Mountain Chalet Aspen(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$264
Aspen Square Condominium Hotel(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$369
The Limelight Hotel(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$435
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Aspen(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$329
The Gant(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$411
$338
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $400/night.

The Inn at Aspen(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$269
St. Moritz Lodge & Condominiums(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$165
Aspen Meadows Resort(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$379
$339
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $403/night.

Hotel Durant(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$230
$205
Hotel Jerome, An Auberge Resort(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$475
$380
SmithHotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $484/night.

1,018 results
All reviewsbutler serviceoxygen loungechampagne saberingremede spamary patchefs clubski shoplobby barbeautiful hotelturn down servicein townshadow mountainski valetconcierge desklittle nellhot chocolateone bedroom suite
Reviewed March 15, 2016

I was traveling with my family, with a younger daughter(12 years old).The hotel rooms are nice and comfortable, the breakfast offer was nice. For New year Eve we were not allowed to book tickets at the nice masquerade Ball from the hotel because it was only for 21+. That's why we booked the New Years Eve in the main restaurant of the hotel and it was an awful experience. It was nothing special happening,it was very boring, the buffet with food was terrible, the offer was very limited and we had to wait in line a lot because food was not enough.It was probably the worst New Year Eve that we had.It's a shame for such a hotel to organize such event in such a miserable way. In another connection is the first time in my life to book in a 5 star hotel and have no acces to the indoor swimming pool without paying. We could go for free at the outdoor swimming pool but there were -22 degrees Celsius( -7,5 degrees Fahrenheit) while we were there. So the outdoor swimming pool was more for decoration. What kind of 5 star hotel is this??? I am traveling a lot in many countries and I stayed in many different St Regis hotels around the world but this was a first time for me when we couldn't acces for free the spa facilities- such as indoor swimming pool.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Meda_C
StRegisAspen, General Manager at The St. Regis Aspen Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to inform us about your New Year’s stay at the Resort. Although I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your guest room and found the breakfast to be enjoyable; I am dismayed to read that you did not enjoy our family New Years Eve buffet in the restaurant. We strive to create New Year's eve options for everyone to enjoy, so I'm sad to hear that our dinner party was not enjoyable for you and your daughter.

As for our indoor spa facilities, those are available to all guests who are enjoying a spa treatment or pay to have access to the facilities. To maintain the integrity and quality of the facilities these are exclusively for the guests paying to enter. I'm sorry that you could not enjoy our heated hot tubs and swimming pool during your stay. Again, we thank you for taking the time for sharing your experience with us.

We do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you and your daughter back to The St. Regis Aspen Resort again in the future.

Kind Regards,
H. Steenge-Hart

Reviewed March 14, 2016

We stayed at the St. Regis for our little 3 day Honeymoon. It was lovely. The room was so comfortable and they had champagne and flowers waiting for us upon arrival! Nice little touch. We really enjoyed eating at the lobby bar, as the bartender, Mark, was super friendly. He hooked us up with a discount on skii rentals and also bought us dessert at the Chefs Club! Mark really made our stay special.

We sat at the bar facing the kitchen at the Chefs Club and it was an awesome experience. The food was over the top amazing and it was super fun to watch our food be prepared!

Can't wait for our next stay at the St. Regis Aspen.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate you taking time to share your experience during your honeymoon with us at The St. Regis Aspen Resort. It is always a pleasure to hear that our guests have enjoyed their stay, especially on such a special occasion! I am delighted to hear that the staff provided you bespoke uncompromising service from champagne & flowers to wonderful service from Mark in the lounge. We do hope that you are able to return for another stay and exceptional dinner at Chefs Club in the near future.

It was a pleasure having you as our guest!

Kind Regards,
H. Steenge-Hart,

Reviewed March 10, 2016

All I can say is wow! Amazing lobby with full service and beautiful large picture window of the mountain. Great pool, hot tubs everywhere with mountain view behind you. Everything you need in the main area of Aspen is within walking distance. My family had a ball and skied Snowmass and Buttermilk since we had children still working on their ski/snowboard skills. The mountain close to hotel is for pretty advanced skiers. From food to service - everything was as good as it gets! Can't wait to return!

Room Tip: Ask for a mountain view or pool view with mountain behind.
  • Stayed: February 2016, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate you taking time to share your exclusive experience with us at The St. Regis Aspen Resort. It is always a pleasure to hear that our guests have enjoyed the design and ambiance of the property! I am delighted to hear that you found the location to be ideal and that your family enjoyed the skiing/snowboarding. Thank you for your kind review of our food & service.

We look forward to welcoming you back as our guest; It was a pleasure having you here!

H. Steenge-Hart,

Reviewed March 6, 2016

I love the location of this property. Everything is within easy walking distance, even in the cold. The hotel has 3 hot tubs. Perfect for relaxing after a day of skiing. I love the hot chocolate bar that they have every afternoon. We had a nice room on the second floor with easy access to lobby. While we were not facing Ajax mountain, we did have a mountain view. They are very accommodating with requests. I think they tried very hard to make it a great experience. The breakfast is also very good. I would suggest eating at the hotel before your day of winter activities. There were a couple things that could be improved. The morning paper was delivered closer to 8am every morning. I think I received it only once before I had left for the day. It would have been nice to have had it earlier. Although, I think it is very nice that they offer to deliver a paper to the room at all. It also took the staff a few days to realize that there were two of us in the room so for the first part of our stay, they did the turn down service for one person only. It was a source of amusement for us to be honest. This would be the most terrible things I could say about this property. I loved that they had nightly live music in the salon. The bar is a bit small. They will, however, deliver drinks anywhere so you are not obliged to sit at the bar. We had a very nice stay. I hope we return soon.

Room Tip: I think the odd number rooms face Ajax mountain.
  • Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed March 2, 2016 via mobile

This was our first time in Aspen and we weren't sure what hotel to choose. In this price range I think people usually look at Hotel Jerome,St. Regis and Little Nell. We decided to stay at St Regis after researching all three and we were very pleased. Service was phenomenal, facilities were first rate and room was very luxurious. We really enjoyed the butler service - they helped us unpack and pack and also ironed our evening clothes. We are definitely going to be back, possibly every year.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family