The St. Regis Aspen Resort
Mountain Chalet Aspen(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$264
Aspen Square Condominium Hotel(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$369
The Limelight Hotel(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$435
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Aspen(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$329
The Gant(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$411
$338
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $400/night.

The Inn at Aspen(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$269
St. Moritz Lodge & Condominiums(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$165
Aspen Meadows Resort(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$594
$339
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $403/night.

Hotel Durant(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$230
$205
Hotel Jerome, An Auberge Resort(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$475
$380
SmithHotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $484/night.

1,018 results
All reviewsbutler serviceoxygen loungechampagne saberingremede spamary patchefs clubski shoplobby barbeautiful hotelturn down servicein townshadow mountainski valetconcierge desklittle nellhot chocolateone bedroom suite
Reviewed January 14, 2015

I was fortunate enough to have stayed here on a recent business trip and was blown away by the experience. The hotel is the epitome of Aspen luxe hospitality, but never feels pretentious or forced. Rooms are extremely well appointed, service is impeccable, warm and friendly, food is great and hot chocolate by the fire was a treat. I was there just before Christmas so it was magical with all the decor.

Room Tip: They are all good.
  • Stayed: December 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 10, 2015

I stayed here with the family through Christmas and the rooms and facilities were spectacular.

Great access to Aspen mountain and bus routes to other slopes. The listed rates were very high, but fortunately I was able to use some Starwood points for the stay. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The food at breakfast was well prepared.

My mother said the massage she received at the Spa was one of the best she has ever had. The oxygen room was a neat addition. The only critique I would have is with the concierge, while they worked hard and were helpful they often did not seem to have much local knowledge and better results were gained by looking at destination websites or calling some restaurants directly. The concierge was also not able to book Spa services directly and instead just emailed the spa. The spa took most of a day to respond to that email resulting in a delay in booking services.

It seems that late at night even the hallways of the St. Regis are not immune from being overcome with the smell of Colorado's current herbal craze. The staff had things aired out the next morning though. Overall a great luxury destination in Aspen.

Room Tip: Standing in front of the fireplace in a corner room watching the snow fall really makes it feel like Christmas!
  • Stayed: December 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 8, 2015

This hotel is has one of the best locations in town and great rooms. The beds, linens, and overall service are usually impeccable.

That said, if you stay at this hotel, or any other in Aspen during Christmas or NYE week, you'll be facing 100% occupancy and a very, very demanding guest population.

Although my stay started off a bit annoying, (my room not available until 2 hours after posted check-in time, closet door missing, forgotten food orders), a staff member took it upon herself to make sure my entire experience was top notch from front to back. The front desk staff was overwhelmed with whiny guests, also annoyed about late check-in and lack of upgrade abilities. In their absence I was approached by a Concierge named Valeska (spelling may be wrong on that one) who changed my entire day. She seemed unwilling to let even the most minor imperfection go unchecked.

Through my week at the Regis, I interacted with this specific Concierge at least 10 times. She never hesitated to get me the hardest dinner res in town or to recommend nightlife activities conducive to my age group. She was also the only one at the hotel who cared about correcting some of the service mishaps that occurred throughout my week. She's my new favorite Regis employee by far.

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled solo
2  Thank lumb3rzack
StRegisAspen, General Manager at The St. Regis Aspen Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

We are so grateful for your recent review from your stay with us during the holidays. I am very pleased you found the property to be inviting and a nice stay in Aspen. I am specifically happy that Valeska was able to make your stay uncompromising and customized. Although, I am pleased you received exemplary service from Valeska, I am also dismayed that you did not receive this extraordinary service from the entire team and also encountered issues upon check-in. We certainly strive for all of our guests to feel they have received a meaningful and valuable stay.

I do hope that we may welcome you back to the resort again in the future where you have our commitment for a more enjoyable experience.

Kind Regards,
H. Steenge-Hart,

Reviewed January 7, 2015

Not sure how this place it not ranked no.1 in Aspen. We stayed there in August and I forgot to review. The staff was awesome and very friendly. The place was spotless, and service was great. You can tell the culture of the staff is all about happy customers. Cant wait to go back!!!

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 5, 2015

Just back from a glorious week at the St. Regis Aspen. It is everything a five star hotel should be and more.The attention to detail was something you couldn't help from noticing. From the greeting by the bell staff to the great service for our entire week from Lily and Tamara (manager) at the front desk.

Coffee is served continually by 6 AM for those up early . The welcome I received at breakfast by both the hostess and wait staff I thought they thought I owned the hotel. Buffet breakfast can't be beat. The best fresh yogurt and homemade granola were my favorites.

Apres ski in the past had been a struggle for the St. Regis, this year staffing was extraordinary in numbers and in politeness along with service. Drinks and food were brought in a timely and friendly fashion. Even on the way down to the hot tub in a bath robe bartenders were happy to pour champagne into plastic cups for your safety to accommodate guests.

With two skiers and a stay at hotel Mom we could be a housekeeper's night mare . The housekeeping service worked around our schedule to perfection in all regards. Always with a smile I might add.

Bryan at ski valet,bell station and Billy(manager) at Aspen Sports just add to the ease and convenience of staying at the St. Regis. As well as having the Remede Spa as part of the hotel, which are all ideal.

Kudos to Mr. Richard Wales Director Of Operations for returning the Aspen St. Regis to the jewel of Aspen properties. Only negative was I had to depart after seven days of skiing.Thanks to everyone for such a great stay. Starting to count the days to our return next year!!!

• Stayed: December 2014, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your flawless review about The St. Regis Aspen Resort. We are honored to have you as our guest and receive such kind words about the property.

I am pleased to hear we could provide you with bespoke service from our housekeeping, lounge, front desk, valet, spa and ski shop teams. At the St. Regis Aspen Resort, we strive to create engaging experiences that add a premier value to each guests stay, and it sounds that is the experience you had. Also, I am delighted that you found the buffet breakfast to be a treat in the morning, as well as the Apres Ski to be more enjoyable than the past.

We do hope that you return to create more timeless memories here at our best address in Aspen. We look forward to welcoming you back next year!

Kind regards,