The St. Regis Aspen Resort
$189
The Limelight Hotel(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$268
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Aspen(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$263
Mountain Chalet Aspen(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$129
The Gant(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$299
$266
Residences at The Little Nell(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$449
  • Breakfast included
St. Moritz Lodge & Condominiums(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$75
Hotel Jerome, An Auberge Resort(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$375
  • Pool
The Inn at Aspen(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$132
Orbitz.com
Aspen Meadows Resort(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$237
$212
1,014 results
All reviewsbutler serviceoxygen loungechampagne saberingremede spamary patchefs clubski shoplobby barbeautiful hotelturn down servicein townshadow mountainski valetconcierge desklittle nellhot chocolateone bedroom suite
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We had an amazing stay. The room we were upgraded to might well be the most stunning and luxurious guest room we have ever stayed in, although the suite at Tambo del Inka in Peru and the suite at Tinga Lodge in Kruger gave a good run for the money. The renovation recently affected on the hotel is very well done and the hotel looks beautiful although it feels a bit oversized in the low season. Hotels like The Jerome felt much more intimate and vibrant, although my wife said she liked how quiet it was. A breakdown on the experience . . .

The good:
- excellent service throughout from Beth at breakfast on the patio, to the valet/belltsaff, everyone was spremely accommodating and friendly. They adjusted to their guest.
- the suite was well-appointed and very comfortable, beautiful accents and fixtures
- the toiletry amenities are wonderful, plenty of them
- legitimate SPG upgrade, you don't see that often in the US
- easy walk into town
- they give you water bottles constantly
- nice complimentary beverage program in the AM

The not so good (generally minor):
- the switches that controlled the lighting in bathroom and walk-in closet were confusing and oddly placed
- the shower control is not intuitive
- wish the door hardware was not brass but chrome like all other fixtures
- the pool is small and a bit too much of a hardscape, soften it in the summer
- poolstaff was not proactively hospitable

We really had a great stay, and yet again it paid to be an SPG Platinum, we will perhaps make this a new place we visit regularly but with he kids in the future.

Room Tip: Ask to face the pool
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
StRegisAspenResort, General Manager at The St. Regis Aspen Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Dear Valued St. Regis Guest and SPG Member,

Thank you for taking the time to relay your comments and observations regarding your stay at The St. Regis Aspen Resort. While it sounds as though you had a pleasant stay for the most part, I would like to express regret for the shortcomings and difficulties you experienced with regards to the service you received from the pool staff and the comfort of your accommodations.

I am, however, pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy your time in Aspen and that you found our recent renovation to be alluring and that you received uncompromising service from Beth and our Valet/Bell staff.

I do hope that the next time you travel to Aspen that you will consider staying with us once again. You have our commitment for a more enjoyable stay in the future. We are also in the process of implementing several Family Traditions that your children should love. Please do not hesitate to reach out to my office if there is anything that I may assist you with.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed May 24, 2013

We stayed in a corner suite with a view of the mountain which included butler service. The room was beautifully appointed with great amenities. A quick stroll puts you in the center of Aspen's shopping, bars & restaurants. We especially enjoyed the outdoor hot tubs nestled amongst the pines, and the cosy oversized fire pits. This property is great for a romantic weekend getaway. For skiers, it doesn't get closer to Aspen mountain than this!

Room Tip: Ask for a mountain view or non-street room
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
StRegisAspenResort, General Manager at The St. Regis Aspen Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Dear Valued St. Regis Aspen Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to relay such lovely comments and observations regarding your stay at The St. Regis Aspen Resort. I am pleased to hear that you found the overall resort to be comfortable and the staff welcoming. I do hope that the next time you travel to Aspen you will consider staying with us once again. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Nestled against Aspen Snowmass, tucked behind the busy streets filled with art galleries, cafe's and shopping is St. Regis Aspen. Quant, quiet and comfortable describes this hotel experience.
My family and I took a last minute trip to Aspen. Not knowing that this hotel would be the "best" in town! (The Ritz is over a mile away and not within walking distance either ;) We were unfortunate to not be able to get a larger room and had to settle for a small guest room. Even with that, our experience was amazing. Service, staff and valet were all top knotch and extremely eager to assist. The gathering area had a huge pass through fireplace, perfect for warming up. Hot chocolate and hot coffee ready to go! This hotel and it's service is close to the top of our best trips! St. Regis Aspen is the one place to stay in Aspen! The best!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
StRegisAspenResort, General Manager at The St. Regis Aspen Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Dear Valued St. Regis Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post such heartwarming comments regarding your January stay at The St. Regis Aspen Resort. I am deeply touched by your kind recommendation of our property’s ideal location, comfortable atmosphere, our commitment to bespoke service and the welcoming lobby amenities. It was an absolute pleasure having you as our guests and we sincerely look forward to welcoming you to the resort again in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I Had a great stay at the St. Regis, I especially loved the lobby. I enjoyed a cocktail by the fire each night and you could even take a drink to the hot tub. On my final evening, I had a great cinnamon sidecar from the bartender Byron who was extremely knowledgeable and very helpful. Our stay was everything we were hoping for and look forward to visiting again during the winter.

• Stayed: May 2013
StRegisAspenResort, General Manager at The St. Regis Aspen Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Dear St. Regis Aspen Guest,

We are very pleased that you had the opportunity to stay with us here at The St. Regis Aspen Resort on your recent vacation. I sincerely enjoyed reading your eloquent recommendation of our establishment and the bespoke service that you received from Byron at Shadow Mountain Lounge. Of course, we are dismayed your experience had to come to an end, but we look forward to seeing you here again in the winter.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed May 3, 2013

My family and I had the opportunity to spend two evenings at the St. Regis Aspen in late April. As this was our first visit to Aspen, we couldn't have asked for a better way to see this amazing town than from our accommodations at the St. Regis.

The check in experience was flawless. Meredith did a nice job of orienting us to the Resort and its surroundings. The room was very impressive. It is my understanding that a recent renovation was conducted. I must say that I was extremely impressed. The furnishings were very tasteful and indicitive of the environment. The bathroom and ameneties were truly 1st class.

Lastly, I would like to mention Xyra, our dinner server in the lobby lounge. She was so incredibily accommodating to my family; learned my children's names and acted upon personal preferences immediately. She was extremely pleasant and sincere. Certainly the highlight of our resort experience.

All said. Great stay. Should our travels bring us back to Aspen, we will certainly choose to stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
StRegisAspenResort, General Manager at The St. Regis Aspen Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Dear St. Regis Aspen Guest,

We are very pleased that you had the opportunity to stay at The St. Regis Aspen Resort on your first vacation to beautiful Aspen, CO. We sincerely appreciate your kind recommendation of our establishment, our newly renovated spaces and the uncompromising service you received from our staff, specifically Meredith and Xyra. Of course, we are saddened your experience had to come to an end, but we would love to have you here anytime as our guest; so please come stay with us again soon!

Kindest Regards,