“Jeep Tour and Rafting made our trip.”
Review of Blazing Adventures

Blazing Adventures
Ranked #3 of 24 Tours in Aspen
More attraction details
Owner description: With over 40 years of experience providing outdoor activities in Colorado, we are Aspen & Snowmass' most knowledgeable whitewater rafting and outdoor adventures company. Whether you are a family with small children or an adrenaline junkie, a party of 1 or a party of 100, looking for a quiet hike in the woods, biking at the Maroon Bells or blasting through a Class IV+ whitewater rapids, Blazing Adventures has just the trip for you!
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

We booked this on our first day of a week's vacation in Aspen. It was the perfect way to start the trip. We had 6 adults and 5 kids on the trip. Everyone had a great time. The Jeep ride to the top of Snowmass was fun, the food was excellent. Most of all the staff was great. We had so much fun, we booked a raft trip with One of the guides, Clay, for later in the week. The rafting was fun. The water was a bit muddy from the rain, but we all had a great time. Clay was a great guide and remembered everyone's names from the Jeep your earlier in the week. Highly recommend Clay and crew!!

All reviews
"great guide"
in 16 reviews
"maroon bells"
in 44 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 12 reviews
in 8 reviews
"an adventure"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Wow. This exceeded our expectations by a long shot! The rafting was great and exciting but more importantly our guides were AMAZING! As a mom bringing two 18 year old boys rafting I knew it would have to be more exciting than a float trip so I signed us up for a class IV. I was pretty nervous but American Mike was our guide and he SERIOUSLY knew what he was doing and you could tell! They were funny, fun but really safe and professional. I also came fully prepared to hear sales pitches on photos, cds and other expensive stuff based on the other reviews I read about OTHER rafting companies, but, NOT with this outfit. They are first class all the way and I am already online looking for more fun activities to do with this great company!

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Our family took the half day trip through the Numbers rapids and had a blast. It was a great way to spend the day and see the area. Our guides Mike and Casey were amazing. They are as charming as they are skilled. I highly recommend Blazing Adventures. We'll be back next summer and will request Mike and Cadey as our guides again!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Had a great time on the Tom Blake trail. This company picks me up at the hotel, brings me to Snowmass, fits me with a top bike and then sends me out with an overqualified guide. Matt Fersch was really great, personable and an expert biker. He was happy to let me take some breaks or stop to enjoy the quiet and the incredible scenery. As the confidence built he was happy to tear through a few sections while yelling back if there was a sharp turn so I wouldn't kill myself. He even took my iPhone to shoot a video clip of me crossing a small stream, my daughter thought this was hysterical but I loved showing it to everyone back at work. You couldn't ask for a more beautiful trail and thanks to Matt for a great morning in the aspens.