“Classic Diner fare”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
Louisville< KY
“Classic Diner fare”
Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

My son and I stopped in while walking around Aspen as we had already had dinner but were in the mood for a shake or malt. They were awesome and served "old school" with the classic milkshake glass and metal blender sidecar half full! It was terrific and better than I remembered making them way, way back in my "soda jerk" days! Don't visit Aspen without checking it out.

Sulphur, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun atmosphere”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

The onion rings are awesome the chicken wraps are a must have. I didn't like that I couldn't eat there everyday.

Visited October 2012
Durango
“Resonably priced, good food”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Located above a department store may seem funky, but the diner food more than makes up for the atmosphere. We ate here twice during our Aspen stay and had tastey meals both times. I went for the salads, but others had fried chicken, soup and sandwiches that were also good. Their cream pies are a delight, if you still have room.