“Sweet Sweet place”

Zanes Tavern
Ranked #45 of 170 Restaurants in Aspen
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Visiting my sister who is an Aspen local - she said we had to try the wings if its the only thing we do. So we went. Its a great atomsphere - laid back. Nothing is a problem - bar staff are super friendly. Wings - there are so many varieties - I wish I had them all - twice!! I'll be back, just need to afford another ticket from Australia. See you soon.............

1  Thank Scootaroo1

Reviewed July 24, 2012

this one is a bit nicer than the one in snowmass. snowmass has carpet and it is just a bit dingier. the higher ceilings and wood flooring at much more appeal. but still the same great vibes in both bars!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I love Zane's - it has become a local hangout among my friends here in Aspen. The wings are awesome, and you can get a good beer as well. They have a normal happy hour from 4-6pm with 40 cent wings which is great!

2  Thank ChristinaD3
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We love this place. Second time there and the bartender again was terrific and we ordered the same thing- philly with mushrooms and tater tots. Delicious and a great value in Aspen! We will definitely go there again.

2  Thank ajbauer29
Reviewed May 29, 2012

My boyfriend and I stopped here for a quick something to eat to hold us over until dinner. We got the wings (quite a few different kinds to choose from) and they were delicious! Really fair prices too. The staff was also great :)

2  Thank Amanda P