“Go FIGure”
Review of Wild Fig

Wild Fig
Reserve with OpenTable
Wild Fig is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 160 Restaurants in Aspen
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Two blocks down in front of the Hotel Jerome
Prescott, Arizona
“Go FIGure”
Reviewed July 19, 2010

A helpful, attentive staff contributed to a really fine dinner on the patio. Starting with house specialty drinks and continuing with house specialties, the food was perfectly prepared and delightfully different from ususal fare. Fresh figs, roasted beets and fresh produce complimented the salad and main courses we ordered. Whatever happened negatively in the past did not happen to us.....try it, you'll lie it!

Alexandria, VA
“Good food, nice for lunch”
Reviewed July 1, 2010

So few nice places are open for lunch in Aspen in the summer, so it was nice to find a 'fresh food' place for a nice lunch. We enjoyed our food...desserts are especially tasty. We sat outside and the music inside was even a bit loud outside, it was lively spanish music which didn't match the decor or food choices being served and it took away from the meal. No views here. Good service.

Southern US
“Much Better Places to Eat in Aspen Then Here”
Reviewed August 11, 2009

There are so many high quality restaraunts in Aspen, but the Wild Fig was not one of them. To start with, the waiter was not helpful or friendly. When my son asked for a certain soda, the waiter replied they don't have it and walked away without saying anything else. A good waiter would have suggested another drink and not walked away so quickly. It's also off-putting to have a waiter who doesn't smile. The food was not that good compared to other places we've eaten at in Aspen. I ordered the falafel and it was too salty and lacking other spices. None of my dining companions seemed impressed with their food either. Aspen has so many wonderful places to eat, that I felt bad wasting my time and money here.

Texas
“The best food I had in Aspen! Incredible pasta!”
Reviewed August 1, 2008

We went to the Wild Fig for lunch in July and had a fantastic meal.. The mojitos were very fresh and had great flavor, and the pasta dish I ordered was one of the best meals I have ever had, anywhere in the US.

While it was not a cheap meal at all ($160 for three people at lunch) - it was delicious. We went several other places while in Aspen on vacation, but never found a better meal!

Highly recommended.

1 Thank TripsAh0y
Scottsdale
“Outside Atmosphere, marginal food”
Reviewed July 18, 2008

I "live" in Aspen during most of the summer. I ventured to Wild Fig by myself to enjoy the weather and check out their food. The outdoor patio, although small was inviting since I was eating alone but the food was marginal. I ordered the Greek Salad - $11.00 which includes lettuce (iceberg) and no meat. The lettuce was brown and the toppings marginal. I also asked for a small side of hummus - which was delivered as a full appetizer, with four pieces of pita and was charged $9.00. The hummus was the best part of the meal. I informed the waiter upon paying my $20.00+ check for lettuce and hummus to toss the iceberg and to not serve it to another patron. Needless to say, upon leaving - he was dishing the same brown stuff to a table full of ladies. Don't bother - there are SO many other restaurants to choose from.

1 Thank deedle24

Been to Wild Fig? Share your experiences!