“The best outdoor place to eat”
Review of Wild Fig

Wild Fig
Reserve with OpenTable
Wild Fig is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 164 Restaurants in Aspen
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Two blocks down in front of the Hotel Jerome
Reviewed August 14, 2013

My wife and I had dinner at The Wild Fig our first night in Aspen. What a great choice. The patio is wonderful and we were able to get a seat outside. The food and wine choices were great. I had fish in a bag. I had no clue what it was but after our waiter explained it I tried it and it was fantastic. I would come back here again.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We really enjoyed having lunch at the Wild Fig. The food was delicious, especially the truffle fries, and their outdoor patio is lovely and a little off the main drag so possible to have a conversation! It's a little pricey, but this is, after all, Aspen!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Clearly this is a very popular spot. We had a reservation, but still had to wait 15 minutes by the bar where the wait staff kept bumping into us even though we had been told to stand there. When we sat down, it took a very long time to be served even when we immediately asked for an appetizer. The staff just seemed overwhelmed. The food was good, but not great.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Outside seating is crowded, but we really couldn't hear other people's conversations, and had plenty of room. There were tables inside, but several of them provided banquette seating. The burrata cheese and greek salad appetizers were both very good. The burrata cheese was large enough for two. The pasta with burrata cheese had just enough cheese, and the pork was cooked to perfection. The beignets were tasty as well, and again, large enough for two to share. Service here was prompt and friendly. A great place for an enjoyable evening out.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

It's crowded and noisy - but the flowers on the bar and the totally lovely outside seating along with the truly good food make it my favorite in Aspen. It's not fancy - but it's cultured. Not precious - it's fun! When I called for a reservation they were delighted to be able to accommodate me. They made me feel like a regular. A good, affordable wine list (along with the requisite too expensive bottles) and a varied, atypical menu. An original. Nothing else like it in Aspen. We were there for a business dinner but it felt more like family and friends. I give Wild Fig much of the credit.