“If you don't like your food, it's your fault :)”

HuHot Mongolian Grill
Ranked #35 of 272 Restaurants in Arvada
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Mongolian
Description: Create your own stir fry at HuHot Mongolian Grill. Customize your grill meal with a wide variety of meats, seafood, noodles and vegetables then add our Asian-inspired Signature sauces. Be entertained while the grill warriors cook your food in front of your eyes! It's all you can eat, so choose low calorie, spicy, high protein, vegetarian or gluten-free ingredients then go up again and again. 60 ingredients. Thousands of combinations. You decide.
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Great food and flavor variety. Be careful not to spill the sauces when you are pouring them in your bowl! The two other locations I have been to had the recipe cards on the table which I liked while here they had them on a display at the buffet line.

The soup options I found uninspiring but I got the 'HuHot and Sour'. I should have got the salad. On my third trip to the grill my food was under cooked (the onions and mushrooms). The waitperson told us "you guys went up there like 100 times, you must really like the food here." I chose to find that funny rather than offensive. If you get appetizers, drinks and dessert, along with tipping the waitstaff and the 'grill warriors' it can get pricey quick. You really can't go wrong here. If you don't like what you got, get something else.

Been to HuHot Mongolian Grill? Share your experiences!