“Fun for the family”
Review of Scrumptious

Scrumptious
Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Arvada
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Great little stop off in the summer or after dinner!
One of a kind candy and amazing Ice Cream!
Great time every time, I'm a local and we come often!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Enjoyable selection of whatever you fancy. One ice creams, not gilata standard but I only found that once in the USA. THE BEST was - don't laugh or puke - chocolate chip garlic. It was amazingly good. Who could have dreamt that one? I have my weekly licorice all sorts and others all thrown into the bag.
One review said it was " just a candy shop.." Well - yes - it is. Why they were disappointed I can't fathom. A colorfully display of sweets, ever changing ice creams, very pleasant staff - all local. It's what small towns should be. Our mayor $10 Walmarc may well destroy it all, but until then, enjoy.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

We go to Scrumptious often. As they run out of one flavor, the make up a new one, so it is an adventure every time! Haven't had a bad flavor yet. They have the standards and some very creative flavors, Also, have flavors with alcohol that are great. Portions are large. We highly recommend Scrumptious!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

This took me back to my youth. There were some sweets I haven't seen in a while.
Great variety, yummy, unique ice creams, and really cool and unique fun toys and funny gifts for all ages.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Unfortunately we listened to a friend who suggested taking our kids here for something to do in the Denver area while we were on a trip.

It was an extremely overpriced candy shop.

Nothing interesting about it and you could get any candy in there at World Market, Target, Walmart or just about anywhere else for more than half the price they were charging.

I was very disappointed that I drove out of my way from Denver to go here. What a waste of time and gasoline :(

Been to Scrumptious? Share your experiences!