“Great food, service, environment”
Review of Yak and Yeti

Yak and Yeti
Ranked #2 of 261 Restaurants in Arvada
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Yak and Yeti Restaurants are full service restaurants and brewery, featuring award winning Indian food and beer, made right on the premises. You will love our comfortable atmosphere; great for lunch, after work drinks with friends, dinner with the family but also special enough for just that certain someone. We do offer Vegetarian, Vegan or Glutton Free options on our menu.
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Great Indian-Nepalese food buffet style with plenty of variety and house brewed beer. Wish we had one close to us.

There are newer reviews for Yak and Yeti

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Lots of choices, making a vegetarian very happy. Only drawback was sitting upstairs in the renovated Victorian house - too many stairs. Chai tea milk stout was freshly brewed, and naan bread service was warm and delicious.

Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

I wanted something different and I had never seen a brewpub that served Indian food so I knew I had to check it out. I took a seat at the bar and pondered over the beer choices. I had a sample of the chai milk stout whish was tasty.

I ordered lamb masala extra hot which was a step down from Indian hot. This was delicious and the spice flavors were well blended into the sauce. Service was quick and efficient. Y

4  Thank trbeer
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We have dined here many times, sometimes just appetizers and beer in the bar area, or for lunch or dinner. We have ordered from the menu and enjoyed the buffet. The food on the buffet is better than many other buffets we have tried. It is a good way to introduce yourself to Indian food, if you haven't tried it before.

The craft beers are delicious and there is always a good selection to choose from. The brewmaster is usually there and available to make recommendations, and to answer questions about the beer and brewing process.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Stopped for lunch after visiting Old Town Arvada. The buffet is a great way for folks to sample a nice variety of food at a very reasonable price and it comes is warm naan. I also tried one of their beers and was very pleased. The service was great. We arrived at 2:00 and the lunch buffet ends at 3. We weren't rushed and everything was fresh and plentiful. We sat and talked for quite awhile afterwards and the wait staff was wonderful making sure we had water and didn't need anything else etc. They also told us to relax and take our time....no rush. What a nice change of pace that is....

Been to Yak and Yeti? Share your experiences!