“Good place to celebrate”
Review of Old Neighborhood Restaurant - CLOSED

Old Neighborhood Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I have gone here many times. Especially on our anniversary. They have a great salad bar and their Sunday Brunch is good also. We plan on returning here.

1  Thank hildegarded_2000

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a great place if you enjoy good food and a relaxing dinner. Salad bar is plentiful and fresh and the prime rib is always cooked to perfection

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I've been to this restaurant many, many times. I've seen it's ups and downs. The crew and food this last time reminded me of "the good old days.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

My husband and I live just a few blocks from this place; we were always curious about it so we thought we would give it a shot. They asked if we had a reservation, even thought it was practically empty. The decor is awfully outdated, and so is the menu. Food was ok, but the salad bar was subpar (not a whole lot of options). Service was friendly and very personable. I would probably not come again since it was pricey and not that interesting of a place.

6  Thank AshleyReel
Reviewed December 28, 2012

This place is over priced. The food is average at best. And the service is not good at all. We won't have our company Christmas party here anymore.

1  Thank denise h