“New Management teamtrying to meet old good standards”
Review of Old Neighborhood Restaurant - CLOSED

Old Neighborhood Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Arvada, Colorado
“New Management teamtrying to meet old good standards”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I've been to this restaurant many, many times. I've seen it's ups and downs. The crew and food this last time reminded me of "the good old days.

• Visited January 2013

“Time Warp”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

My husband and I live just a few blocks from this place; we were always curious about it so we thought we would give it a shot. They asked if we had a reservation, even thought it was practically empty. The decor is awfully outdated, and so is the menu. Food was ok, but the salad bar was subpar (not a whole lot of options). Service was friendly and very personable. I would probably not come again since it was pricey and not that interesting of a place.

• Visited November 2012
5 Thank AshleyReel
“Company party”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

This place is over priced. The food is average at best. And the service is not good at all. We won't have our company Christmas party here anymore.

1 Thank denise h
Westminster, Colorado
“Any occasion or No occasion”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I've eaten here for 18 years. Family reunions, New Years eve dinners, Valentine dinners with my wife, Saturday lunches, Sunday brunches, just dinners, and business meetings. Great food, great drinks, great service, beautiful ambience and all at reasonable prices.

• Visited November 2012
“Very good food”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I rate the food as excellent, but the atmosphere needs updating. Really old carpet, etc. We have only had one bad server all the others have been nice. Good values on the Sunset menu. I love the coconut shrimp and the pastas. Found a piece of plastic in my meal on our last visit and they sent us home with a beautiful dessert for free. Very good salad bar with chilled plates.

Visited January 2012