“We liked the Flavor!”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Pueblo, Colorado
“We liked the Flavor!”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

My wife and I visited the place and ordered the waitress was excellent. The food came in record time. The environment was good nice and quiet. Parking was terrible as this was in a Neighborhood. I got my plate and the rice was molded into a Pyramid which was really cool.
We would go there again and again. Great Job with your place May. Would have gave your five but the parking was a pain.

• Visited June 2014

Arvada, Colorado
“Great food-Great Value”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

The lime green or yellow- (I am not sure I remember), walls are part of the quirky allure of this place. Super value and good food.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Pheasant R
Arvada, Colorado
“Love this a Thai restaurant”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We have tried many Thai restaurants, but their Thai basil chicken is the best we have ever had. Another favorite is the Szechwan dumplings in a delicious peanut sauce. The service is good and the food is attractively presented. The rice is molded into different shapes when served. They also offer jasmine tea, which is flavorful.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank PRSRJS
Pine, Colorado
“A Jewel Direct From Thailand”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

I'm amazed to find a place so authentic, fresh and affordable. I've been to Thailand, where the food and service is delightful. This is a charming local secret. Very friendly staff. I'm happy to know, I can save on airfare and eat here often!

• Visited November 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Favorite place for Thai in Arvads”
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

We went there when my sister was in town because she likes Thai food and we never went there because it never looked busy. After going there with her, it has become a favorite and we go 2 to 3 times a month. They have a Huge take out business, thus our misconception. Seems whatever you order, it is ready in "10 minutes". You can custom order your dishes also and make changes. It is defiantly a "must try" if you like Thai. The staff is very help and can suggest what you might like. Sesame chicken & shrimp is great!!!!

1 Thank Mark D