“Good Thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Good Thai food”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

This is a small restaurant, about 1 doz tables, some outdoors on a patio. They do a good take-out business, and they also deliver. Even though prices on some of their items have been increased considerably, they are still quite reasonable. They have several duck dishes on the menu which are my favorites. I also like the Szechuan dumplings and grilled Thai beef salad, although the last time I ordered the salad there were no tomatoes on it, which I missed. The mango and sticky rice dessert is excellent also. They serve wine, beer, and spirits. A little off the beaten path unless you live in the neighborhood (I do), but worth a visit.

• Visited June 2013

Colorado
“Very very good food, service and value!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My husband and I are on a mission to try every thai restaurant in our area and find the best one. This is something like number 20 and definitely a winner so far. I had panang curry and he had noodles and both were truly excellent. The service was great and the price was absolutely fair. The outside courtyard for eating was fun. If you are a thai fan I definitely recommend giving them a shot! They are near the downtown area as well.

• Visited May 2013
Redding, California
“Great Food!”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

What a great surprise! Great food, quaint atmosphere and the wait staff was wonderful. We had the Thai spring rolls to start. As recommended, we had Thai black pepper beef, very tasty and plenty of heat. Also the drunken noodles with tofu. All VERY good. We finished it off with sticky rice and mango. We will make a point of going back when we are any where close!

• Visited July 2012
Rocky Mountains
“Our newest favorite restaurant”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Can't wait to return to try some of their other meals. At the recommendation of another reviewer I tried the drunken noodles. Outstanding!! My husband had a non-spicy meal with rice noodles and said his meal was also excellent - tasty and fresh. The only drawback is the on-street parking.

• Visited February 2012
Denver, Colorado
“We love this place! Great food, great service, and great value!”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Every dish we've ever had at this place has been phenomenal, and all of the staff are very friendly and accommodating.There is a charming little patio surrounded by shade trees and rose bushes that is a MUST during the summer.

• Visited December 2011