“Great breakfast!”

IHOP
Ranked #159 of 263 Restaurants in Arvada
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

We come here often on the weekends for breakfast. Service is always friendly and quick. Oddly we always get the same waitress which is a treat because she always remembers us and is very personable. Waffles and pancakes are always perfect. Usually when I get eggs or hash browns I ask for them to be cooked a bit longer as they tend to come out underdone if you don't request that.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

We were coming back from a leadership camp with a bus full of teens. We had called this restaurant several week prior to ask them to reserve the room, and we called them back when we were about an hour away. There is a room in the back of the restaurant that works perfectly for our group. I was disappointed to see that they had sat several of the tables with other guests in that section when they knew we were coming. The staff was very kind and they had set water at the tables as we had requested. Once the other guests left and all of my group was able to sit, the waitresses were there immediately to take our drink orders... but then we didn't see the waitresses again for a very long time. Next time, i will ask them to just take the food orders first and the drink orders later, if necessary. We selected an IHOP so that we could get in and out very quickly. However, due to the delays with either the kitchen or the staff (not sure which), we were about 35 minutes behind schedule ... and we were unable to make up that time, and were a full half hour behind for the rest of the night as we dropped off students with their rides home. The food was good, and the orders were correct. The waitresses were friendly, but I was very disappointed that it took so long to get our food.

1  Thank breoni
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Decided to try it again, having sworn off the place years ago due to poor service and poor food. We wanted a late breakfast before going to a movie and it is close to the Arvada 14. It was certainly better than it had been, though certainly not as good as even other IHOPs I have been to. Still, it's not Denny's

1  Thank ClanWolF
Reviewed August 27, 2011

Being going there for years Love the place Good food great service

Reviewed September 18, 2010

Not good food. Not very clean. Service is friendly, but sometimes slow. Please note that this review is based on visits from a few years ago. I can't bring myself to eat there any more. Probably worst reataurant of its type in Wheat Ridge. The Taco Bell next door has much better food.

1  Thank DaveInWheatRidge

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!