“Try to go once a month”
Review of Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed May 2, 2012

I guess I'm a steak connoisseur because I can taste the difference between their meat and other meats and theirs is the best flavor and still such a good price. If everyone knew how great their meat is it would be too packed for me to go there once a month like I try to. We even did Easter there!

1  Thank Kimary M

Reviewed April 30, 2012

Good steak cuts,with fairly reasonable prices.Mostly come close to..'HOW DO WANT YOUR STEAK COOKED?" I fancy Med.Rare steak,which comes out leaning toward Med.tho,most flavorful.
Wait staff are prompt at their endeavor.
Good establishment with kinda down home charm to entertain clients/guests.

1  Thank DiningoutChef
Reviewed June 12, 2011

this place is in a shopping center. I'm familiar w/ the chain, so I gave this one a chance. The furnishings in this one need to be replaced. The food @ this chain is very consistent. My steak is always cooked perfect and the 2 for $25 is a great deal.

1  Thank hiplains
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed December 15, 2007

This place isn't too bad. I love their bread and butter.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook