“Great Food, Excellent value”
Review of Tea Garden

Tea Garden
Ranked #90 of 263 Restaurants in Arvada
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I recently moved to Arvada and I have driven past this restaurant several times and the parking lot is always packed. 8/2/2013 I decided to stop after work -- I ordered Wonton Soup - excellent. The egg roll was very good, and the Jasmine Hot Tea - great! Entree was Shrimp and Pea Pods - they brought a small pot of fresh steamed rice to my table and a big plate of Shrimp & Pea Pods! The flavor was great, all the vegetables were cooked to perfection and the Shrimp were not over cooked!
My waitress was very attentive and I would definately go back again! Great food and Service!

1  Thank Arvada-CO-Lmmacek

Reviewed July 22, 2013

My parents, in-laws, aunts, uncles, kids, all regularly eat at the Tea Garden.My parents visit at least once a week for lunch or dinner. We all love the sesame chicken, all the noodle dishes, the Mongolian beef. I took my mom, dad, aunt and uncle for a birthday dinner celebration and they gave us a beautiful dessert platter, complimentary! The staff is welcoming and they all seem to work so hard! Best place for Chinese in Arvada!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Always great food and friendly service. Local favorite. We eat here every time we go to Denver. They treat you like family.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Based on other TA reviews, we decided to give this one a go. We were not disappointed. This favorably compared to our favorite local Maryland Chinese restaurant. For this visit, we chose carry out - and ordered at the restaurant. Order was prepared quickly and boxed nicely. While waiting, observed that (1) this place was full of patrons; (2) food coming from the kitchen was both ample and well-presented; (3) as customers entered, it was clear that many of them are repeat diners. Noise level was acceptable. The decor of the restaurant is very dated - but most of us do not go to a Chinese restaurant for the ambiance. The restaurant was very clean (carpet, windows, tables). We tried the Mandarin dinner (per person, entree, pupu platter, rice, soup) and the dinner for two fed three adults with leftovers. Additionally, our special request in food prep - no msg or onion - was honored. Will definitely return.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

We have been eating at Tea Garden for over 10 years and love it. The food is great. Although all the of the dishes are tasty, we usually order the sesame chicken and it is made with chunks of white meat chicken (versus some other chinese restaurants where there is not a lot of "meat" and a lot of breading). All of the soups are good, especially the egg drop. The tea is complimentary. Not a fancy restaurant but it is worth the drive.