“Okay, but not that great”

The Grandview Tavern and Grill
Ranked #131 of 257 Restaurants in Arvada
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Description: A "cheers" style, sports friendly pub in Olde Town Arvada!
Denver, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Okay, but not that great”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

My wife's ribs had practically no meat. Was it demeated before serving? My fish dish was okay but it was swimming in butter. Next time just a burger for me.

denver
“Funky local place”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

This is a neighborhood bar that is worth seeking out. The food is pretty good and filling. The hamburgers are among the best in the city. The location may be a little off the beaten path but it is easy to find and parking is ample. Walk around Old Town Arvada to build up your appetite or work off your meal.

• Visited June 2012
Westminster, Colorado
“Good Rest Stop When Exploring Olde Arvada”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

We were out volksmarching (6.3 mile hike) on a winter day and decided to stop in for a drink and to rest our feet after exploring this historic area of Arvada, CO. The staff made us feel welcome, and drinks were served promptly. We were impressed with the decor and the original wooden floor of this historic building. We agreed that this could become a regular place to visit this interesting and well restored part of town.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Mark1952
Denver, Colorado
“Good, quick food.”
Reviewed October 10, 2011

I wish I would have been more hungry, to try more. My husband and I split the crabcakes-you get two. They were good. We each had a soup and salad-clam chowder, wedge and blue chicken salads. Everything was brought out quickly and tasted great. I loved the margaritas also. They had lots of lime flavor, but not real sour.

• Visited September 2011
ARVADA, CO
“I LOVE THE GRANDVIEW”
Reviewed April 1, 2010

Being an resident of Arvada, I have been to the Grandview many, many times. Kevin and the staff are very welcoming, the service is excellent, the food is great. It is in an interesting old building. In the warmer months you can sit out in the patio in the back. For a wonderful evening I would not hesitage to go to the Grandview.