“Bland”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Rocky Mountains
“Bland”
Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

We tried this place because one of our favorite restaurants nearby was closed. What a disappointment! The flautas were tasteless, and the guacamole tasted like plain avocado. No cilantro, and very few other seasonings in it. My spouse ordered the Mi Tierra combo. The chile rellenos were the best thing on the plate, but everything else lacked flavor including the beans and rice. Service was fine but I do not plan to return.

Arvada, Colorado
“Good food”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We enjoyed the food but the chile is not hot. The other thing is they don't serve chicharones. We asked for jalapeno's to spice it up and they did a very good job covering our food with them. The help is friendly and professional. Very clean and pretty restaurant. We have been there several times.

Visited February 2012
Denver
“Great "hole in the wall" Mexican food”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Mi Tierra is always a favorite restaurant. Their breakfast burritos are the best in Denver! Dinner's are great too... love their green chile! Try the 4L combo... my personal favorite!

• Visited May 2012
Littleton,Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fresh, homemade taste, delicious!”
Reviewed March 3, 2010

I have talked to people that didn't like this place, but I have come back again and again.
Everytime I turn someone on to Mi Tierra, they love it. They somehow take delicious fattening mexican food and make it taste lighter, healthier...at least to me. It is never greasy..I don't think it is the "hotness" that gives me heartburn at most places...It is the grease! The presentation is nice! I have found the staff to be very nice. I am a rep and order large take-outs, and they hustle for me with a smile.

1 Thank doeslunchwell
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“BEST MEXICAN IN ARVADA!!! Awesome location, too.”
Reviewed July 27, 2008

BEST MEXICAN IN ARVADA!!! Awesome location, too.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Mi Tierra? Share your experiences!