“New location same good pizza”
Review of Beau Jo's Pizza

Beau Jo's Pizza
Ranked #7 of 266 Restaurants in Arvada
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 18, 2012

They are no longer located at 80th and Wadsworth. They are now at 752 West 53rd in Arvada. One of the best parts about Beau Jo's is eating the crust with honey.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

The location looks to be new and is tastefully decorated, clean and well maintained. Parking can be a bit cramped on a busy night. We had the mountain pizza with the healthier options of turkey pepperoni and part skim mozzarella on honey wheat crust with the standard Beau's sauce. It was outstanding and not at all greasy. They provide a container of honey to have dessert using the pizza crust (we call it pizza bones) topped with honey which was a good combination. Service was very good and our waitress was friendly and pleasant. Prices were very reasonable for sit down pizza. We would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

We've eaten here twice in the past month. I never remembered Beau Jo's taste and service being so good. The new location on 52nd has been brilliantly remodeled. Fun atmosphere and great patio dining. If only they had heating outside!

Reviewed May 10, 2012

Beau Jo's new Arvada location, nearer the intersection of Wadsworth and I-25, puts it in the middle of a major retail area. Look for it to become more crowded as it is nearer more customers! (7525 W. 53rd) But it is larger than the previous location.

Mountain pizza, thiner crust, with thick braided-like ends, heaping toppings, give way to your 'dessert'. That comes as you drizzle honey over the very think and chewy end crust.

Or have calzone, sandwiches, salads, or the beaughetti. It's all about choices at Beau Jo's. Select your type of pie - mountain, prarie, or gluten-free. Choose crust, sauce, toppings, cheese, and herbs.

If it's your first visit, allow time to read over the ample menu! Opens daily at 11 a.m in Arvada; call for closing times.

Reviewed July 18, 2011

While visiting family in Arvada, Co, they took us to this local pizza favorite. It's cute, dated, not at all flashy. If I was not with family, I would not have chosen this place on my own. The sign outside is old and the building needs some work. But, the parking lot is full and there was a wait for our table. I take this as a sign that the food is worth waiting for. I was right.

The menu includes many options for gluten free pizza, several dough choices, different cheese choices including soy, sauce choices, etc., which I had never seen before.

We chose the buffet. Though the food from the buffet was great, I would not choose the buffet again on such a busy night. The food ran out several times, and there was a line for the salad bar portion of the buffet while the pizza was baking. We didn't have to wait more than a few minutes for fresh pizza, which surprised me since there were 4 tables of more than 15 in each party who were also eating from the buffet.

The staff seemed to go into overtime as they tried to avoid disaster with not enough food being available. The buffet included regular favorites: pepperoni, cheese, green chili & ham, etc.

I loved my pizza, salad options and the "apple pie pizza" from the buffet. My kids happily ate several pieces of the cheese pizza from the buffet along with their small salads.

I would recommend Beau Jo's Pizza, and would come here again. Though, I would order from the interesting menu next time and not have the buffet. I feel like I missed out on some original pizza options that I won't be able to get at home.