“Very good sandwiches, fast service, convenient location.”
Review of Woodburn's Deli - CLOSED

Woodburn's Deli
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I've been in quite often -- always for weekend lunch. I have tried many different sandwiches from the menu and have never been disappointed with anyone of them. Delicious sandwiches made with quality ingredients and attention to preparation.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

Woodburn's menu features high-end Boar's Head meats, plus hand-done burgers (from actual ground beef, formed right then and there) with lots of ingredients and home-made touches. The fact that you'll pay an extra 4 bucks for a sandwich or burger over your usual JJ's, SW, or McD's is definitely worth every penny - you get what you pay for!

What you'll get for your extra few bucks at Woodburn's is an extensive menu of delicious, generous sandwiches that range from basic to creative, and burgers to match on delightful toasted buns - the burger I had literally made my eyes roll up in my head. I ate it in a very un-ladylike fashion, and loved every single minute!

Can't wait to go back.