“Good lunch spot”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2014

A friend we were visiting in Arvada suggested going to 3Sons for lunch. Service was fast and pleasant. Thoroughly enjoyed their Basil Turkey sandwich. The ingredients were great and so was the bread. They also offered a lunch buffet which sounded good too but we did not try that. Plenty of parking and sort of a neighborhood hangout. Plenty of space for larger groups too. Also offered a discount for paying in cash.

Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

I've visited this restaurant when it was located in Denver and just recently in Arvada. Both times I've had good experiences & food. Last Sunday I was in the mood for vino, pasta, red sauce and Belfiore sausage. It was excellent! My service view point would be from the young lady tending bar where I was taken good care & provided excellent service. My humble opinion is Go to 3 Sons if you want good, generous Italian food at a fair price!

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions I suppose, but I would take the negative comments of this restaurant with a grain of salt as I think most are inclined to write a review after a negative experience. The bottom line is, you will not find a nicer, friendlier, and tastier neighborhood Italian restaurant anywhere else.

The menu boasts one of the most genuinely authentic collection of Italian dishes I have seen since I last visited Italy. Each dish is made from scratch and based on a family recipe. The authenticity of the food is matched by a romantic ambiance that quickly makes you forget that you are in Colorado. If you wish for a less formal dining experience the bar side has plenty of TVs for your viewing pleasure. I recently brought out of town friends here and they were so impressed they joke about coming back just to eat dinner here. They even catered my wedding a few years ago and family members to this day still tell me the food at our reception was amazing! Honestly people, this place is the best. Family owned and operated...the owners might even be your server...so go on and give it a try. Support local business. You own't be disappointed.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

We went in with 10 people. They only had 2 servers but the place only had 2 other tables with people at them. Our waitress was not attentive and messed up or forgot 1/2 of the orders. It took 45 minutes for the entrees to come out and they were not great. It was definitely not worth the prices they are charging.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

We went late on a Saturday evening and got seated right away. The service was quick and friendly but the food was less than expected. My husband had the combination plate - the portions were pretty small compared to the pricing,and the marinara sauce was very watery and bland. The spinach & apple salad was good, but the margherita pizza was tasteless - it is usually my favorite pizza to order elsewhere - We were hoping to find a great Italian food restaurant - but this was just way too bland and watered down.

Been to 3 Sons? Share your experiences!