Review Highlights
Snowmobiing Trip with Cumbres Adventure Tours

If you want to have a blast go on a Snowmobile Trip with Cumbres Tours. Very knowledgeable Guides... read more

Reviewed February 14, 2020
rosemaryc174
Ranger, United States
Great snowmobiling!

Excellent equipment and coveralls, helmets. Guided tour with real pros into the national forest for... read more

Reviewed January 4, 2020
jakers64
Fort Worth, Texas
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 6, 2015

My husband and I had never been on snow mobiles but were very excited to find Cumbres Adventures in our recent stay in Chama. We organized our 1/2 day ride over the phone and we were warmly greeted upon our arrival. The snow mobiles appeared new and well maintained and we felt so safe with our guides. The snow was fantastic and we had a perfect weather afternoon. We really had so much fun and we would highly recommend this group and the guides. The rates were reasonable and we will definitely return.

Date of experience: January 2015
1  Thank Lena E
Reviewed December 23, 2014

We found Cumbres Adventures in 2010 and we have been coming back every year because they have great equipment and great PEOPLE! We're making our reservations today for February 2015.

Date of experience: January 2014
3  Thank LBogle
Reviewed February 12, 2013

We just wanted to say "THANKS" for a wonderful trip. We are looking forward to returning next year. Just let me say again you guys are the VERY BEST. I give you 5 stars. The Cardens from Georgia.

Date of experience: February 2013
1  Thank RoseMary C
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Cumbres Adventure tours gave my son and me the adventure of our life time. Not only did the guides take us across the continental divide but then took us to places that most snowmobilers have never even heard of!!! We have pictures and video of our greatest trip ever...Thanks Dwayne and Jerry for the most incredible trip ever!! See yall soon!!

Date of experience: March 2012
3  Thank Chuck_Longhenry
Reviewed January 30, 2012

It was my first time and my husband's 5th and the tour was amazing for both of us! The guides were friendly and VERY patient. We had an amazing time climbing hills and seeing some of the most beautiful scenery. We can hardly wait to go back. The entire experience was amazing and such a blast!

Date of experience: January 2012