“Snowmobiling Adventure”

Cumbres Adventure Tours
Ranked #3 of 7 things to do in Antonito
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer daily excursions into the beautiful backcountry of southern Colorado on snowmobiles or all terrain vehicles.
Reviewed February 1, 2015

What a fantastic 4 hours of fun and adventure we had with the folks at Cumbres Adventure Tours. Friendly phone reservations, kind and safety conscious guides, great equipment: it was a wonderful time and I feel a great value. If you want a safe but fun activity in southern CO or Northern NM - this is the place to go. I made a reservation for two of us and despite us being the only ones - the adventure went on with two tour guides who were knowledgeable about the area and the trails! I look forward to taking other friends to this place!

Date of experience: January 2015
1  Thank JDSfromNM

Reviewed January 6, 2015

My husband and I had never been on snow mobiles but were very excited to find Cumbres Adventures in our recent stay in Chama. We organized our 1/2 day ride over the phone and we were warmly greeted upon our arrival. The snow mobiles appeared new and well maintained and we felt so safe with our guides. The snow was fantastic and we had a perfect weather afternoon. We really had so much fun and we would highly recommend this group and the guides. The rates were reasonable and we will definitely return.

Date of experience: January 2015
1  Thank Lena E
Reviewed December 23, 2014

We found Cumbres Adventures in 2010 and we have been coming back every year because they have great equipment and great PEOPLE! We're making our reservations today for February 2015.

Date of experience: January 2014
3  Thank LBogle
Reviewed February 12, 2013

We just wanted to say "THANKS" for a wonderful trip. We are looking forward to returning next year. Just let me say again you guys are the VERY BEST. I give you 5 stars. The Cardens from Georgia.

Date of experience: February 2013
1  Thank RoseMary C
See more reviews
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Cumbres Adventure tours gave my son and me the adventure of our life time. Not only did the guides take us across the continental divide but then took us to places that most snowmobilers have never even heard of!!! We have pictures and video of our greatest trip ever...Thanks Dwayne and Jerry for the most incredible trip ever!! See yall soon!!

Date of experience: March 2012