“Delightful location for a Crested Butte ski...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Maestrake...
Denver, Colorado
“Delightful location for a Crested Butte ski weekend.”
Reviewed March 19, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

At the last minute, our ski group outgrew the cabin that we had rented on the mountain at Crested Butte. My family volunteered to find another cabin and we found Three Rivers Resort (friends had previously stayed there on a fishing trip and recommended it). We have a family of five adults and rented a cabin that slept 8. It's exactly a 25 minute drive to the ski resort which was manageable for us. The cabin (#28) was recently remodeled and perfect for our weekend. Very clean, not too fancy, and comfortable. The only complaint from my children was the mattresses were too hard! I'm sure it's an outstanding place in the summer, too. The manager was kind at check-in and even sent my son's phone charger at no extra cost to our house in Denver after the weekend. We prefer to be on the ski mountain, but if in a similar situation again, we would book this location without hesitation.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The privacy.
Liked least: Mattresses
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed August 1, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
CO

Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Oklahoma
Reviewed June 26, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing