“Vacation July 2014”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Debbie C
Queensbury, New York
“A bit small”
Reviewed April 11, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

We found the cabin a bit too small for our comfort. The furniture was not comfortable at all. I had to put bed pillows on the couch seat and back to watch TV at night. My husband back ache many a night after watching a movie. The selection of channels was poor. The main bedroom was very small with a queen bed. Many nights my husband had to go to the loft to get enough space to stretch out. We normally travel in a a truck camper, So we are use to small spaces however our truck camper queen bed affords us more room than this cabin.
We shown the bigger cabins the year before and when we called we were told they don't rent those out for a month stay. Seeing we bought ski passes we were over a barrel and took what they offered. We also had no Wifi service and barely cell phone service.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The price
Liked least: The size
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Reviewed July 20, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
MI

Reviewed June 26, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

tx
Reviewed May 3, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing