“Excellence in Allenspark”

Dining options: Breakfast
Boca Raton, Florida
“Excellence in Allenspark”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Extensive menu with good variety for breakfast and lunch. Remember to get in before 2 p.m.

Our server was super-friendly and everybody was able to get something they liked.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Kreachur

Solvang, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Super!”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Love, love, love! Small, quaint, down home feeling! Excellent food! Great service! One of my favorites in the area!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank kimmers70
“Cozy little cafe up in the mountains”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Loved my experience at this rustic cafe. We started out on the porch but moved inside due to chill in the air. Both areas had warm rustic feel. We ordered different omelets to share. My daughter got the Two egg Meadow mountain omelet and I got the Greek. Both were great with generous proportions
Enjoyed it and will return

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Gonevandy
State College, Pennsylvania
“Great food in an unexpected location”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

My wife and I were recommended this great little restaurant by a park ranger in the Rocky Mountains National Park and we hit this for lunch before doing some hiking in the Wild Basin area. It was definitely a great recommendation, with very tasty home-made food (mostly soups and sandwiches) located a stone's throw from the national park... especially if you're heading to Wild Basin. The service was friendly and prompt, and the setting is gorgoeus... and for where you are it's probably the best bet in town. I'd eat here again in a heartbeat.

• Visited June 2014
“Best breakfast/lunch food in Allenpark”
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

If you are looking for great food and great service meadow mountain is the place to be. Its were all of the locals have been eating since the 70/80's, I should know because that's how long we have been going to meadow mountain my family own cabins in Allenpark and this restaurant is were we have been eating since for ever. Although the ownership has changed once the girls who own it now and run it have kept true to the original roots of this place. Because it is so popular with tourist and manly us locals unless u come early you might be waiting awhile, but trust me the food is worth the wait. My favorite items on the menu include the banana pancakes and the cream cheese burger with sprouts just trust me it is to die for!!!! *note* if you aren't a very patient person then you probably shouldn't come here or to the mountains really because even if there a little slow because there is only three of them running the place the people the view and the atmosphere are worth the visit . There are so many people to talk to and things to see u won't even notice if the service is slow or not. This place is truly a geme here and I hope you try it and love it just as much as my family has.