“Quaint log house cafe”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 19, 2013

You can eat inside on a porch/deck, or inside, where you are in a 1940's type log cabin. The breakfasts are the best, with great omelets served with either pancakes or toast, and potatoes. I like the omelet with cream cheese inside. Super coffee. A little pricey at $10 for a full omelet breakfast, but 1/2 sizes are available.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Had lunch and breakfast here....both were delicious, especially the buckwheat waffle with a side of blueberries. Wonderful to sit out on the deck and enjoy the scenery. Very charming.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Cute place and tasty food. All of us enjoyed our meal. We will be back. Small dining area. We were lucky not to have to wait.

2  Thank LisaLL
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We met here before hiking and had a fabulous breakfast - huevos rancheros are tops on my list. It was a cozy spot, heated by a pot belly stove. There are about 10 tables and a deck when the weather is warm. The cabin exterior is inviting as is the notty pine decore inside. Everything is cooked fresh and the wait staff very friendly.

1  Thank Rod H
Reviewed October 22, 2012

My husband and I adore this place, but one must be cautious about how they can become overwhelmed! its a small place with one cook. So I say if you see more than five cars there, I perfer to go on, somewhere else.

1  Thank hlisajones